4

Scarlet's Pov

Scarlet's Pov

"My name is Dante De Luca."

What. The. Actual. Fak? Did I hear him wrong? That name De Luca is so familiar to the.... Italian m-mafia! Oh My God! What have I got myself into!

I stepped back and he step forward.

"D-dont come near me!" I shout.

"Please angel I will never hurt you. You have to trust me." He beg.

"How can you expect me to trust you? Y-your a k-killer a-and a m-monster." I quickly cover my mouth with my hand realise what did I just say.

His face turn into anger and hurt. Wow I never expect a Mafia leader know what pain is.

I'm not a monster, and I kill people for a reason. I will never hurt innocent once.

"Why did you help me?" I ask.

"Because you are my Angel and I will never let anyone hurt you from now on. If anyone hurt you I will kill them.

"I am not yours." I said and crossed my arms in my chest.

"You are so cute when your mad." He laughed.

I flushed.

"I'm not an object." I defy.

"I know." He says.

"Well are you hungry? I can ask Ella to make you breakfast." He said.

"Who is Ella? And I can make my own breakfast." I say rolling my eyes.

"Ella is my housekeeper, and no you will not make your own breakfast.

"Fine!"

Walking into the kitchen, I saw a bunch of men. When we walk in they turn their head to us. I was a bit awkward from there staring, and thank Dante to break the silence.

"Guys this is Scarlet Bailey, hurt her and I will kill you understand?" Dante say while crossing his arm to his chest. They nodded.

Before I can sit, there is someone yelled my name and hug me into his chest.

"Finally I got a sister! And look at her! She's so adorable!" He pinch my cheek.

What sister? I don't remember have a brother.

"Oh by the way my name is Noah." He smiled.

I've meet this guy at the diner last time with Dante.

"T-" I was stopped mid way from what I was about to say as someone snatched me out of Noah's arms, I looked up and saw Dante cradling me in his arms "Mine" he growled which gave me shivers.

I rolled my eyes.

"Chill bro I'm not gonna steal her away from you, I'm just excited to see my new sister." He say while smiling at me. I smile back.

As we sit in the kitchen counter. Dante sit to my right and Noah sit to my left, and the other man were sit in front of us.

"Whats up guys h-" the other guy came, stop mid sentence when he saw me.

"Hi my name is kian." He give me his hand to shake.

"I'm Scarlet." I shake back.

" I heard alot about you." He smirked.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Ahem." Dante cut in.

As he sit down next to Noah, we all started to eat our food and chat a little.

A few minutes later...

I was surprisingly in a good mood today. All day, I have been reading and exploring the mansion. I found a library, a gym, an outdoors, a garden and a pool. During the day, I'm alone and could do a lot of things in this huge gorgeous mansion. It's better than my house and I'm glad that I'm away from my father.

Wait a minute...my father? Where the heck is my father? Last time I was black out before I can see what happen. D.... Did Dante k-kill h-him? Oh my god I don't even want to think about it. I have to ask him.

I open my bedroom door and walk into the hallway to Dante's bedroom, I knock on the door just to be sure. But he didn't answer so I decided to go in. When I'm in, the room is really really beautiful. There is no one inside the room and the shower was open which is his taking a bath. So I decided to go out until the shower is closed and I froze. The bathroom door slowly open, revealing Dante's naked body with a towel wrap around his waist. Damn! That's not six packs, that's eight packs!

"Are you done checking me out Angel?" He smirk.

"Wha- n-no!" I cover my face with my palm.

"Don't hide your face from me angel, you look cute when you flushed."

"Ermm...thank you." God this is so awkward.

"Do you need anything?" He ask.

"Umm, yes actually...you know...wh- where's my father?" I ask nervously.

His face expression immediately turn into anger and his jaw clenched. Did I say something wrong?

"Dante where is my father?" I repeat in serious tone.

"His in the basement, I tortured him because he hurt you!" I flinched with his tone getting higher, When he noticed that his eyes soften.

"I want to see him." I said.

End of chapter 4Hope you guys enjoy!

End of chapter 4
Hope you guys enjoy!

Until Next Time!

Baby gurl😘

His AngelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara