6

Dante

Dante

I can't believe my Angel just shot petro on the legs, he deserves it by the way. What caught my attention is she look so hot with a gun in her hand, damn. I was scared at first when she walk in here, I'm afraid that she's gonna get hurt but I never expect what she just did. My Angel is not naive she is smart, she even knock out petro with the gun she was holding. Wait where the heck did she get that gun from?

"Angel are you okay? Did you get hurt?" I ask in worried tone.

"I'm fine, what did this Russian mafia want from you anyway?" She ask.

I was shocked of how did she knew it was the Russian mafia.

"Angel how did you know it was the Russian mafia?" I ask patiently.

"Oh u-umm y-you see his jacket and the name it says "Solvact" behind it, I've searched on it before and his name is Petro Solvact right?" She said pointing at unconscious Petro.

I nodded.

"Noah clean the mest up and take this bastard to the cell." I said.

"Yes boss." Noah said.

"Boss!" One of my men shout while me and my angel on the way upstairs.

"What?"

"There a two man upstairs who are laying on the floor unconscious, one is in miss Scarlet's room and the second is near the hallway." He explained.

Angel room?

"Opps.." Angel suddenly interrupt.

"I might have kick there ass because there trying to get me." She said.

"What a two buff men?!" My men suddenly exclaimed.

"Watch who you talking to." I warned.

"Yes boss." He immediately bow his head.

I turned to my angel and said "you can fight?" She stunned at my question but immediately fade away.

"Yes I take taekwondo class before at high school."

I nodded.

I know she was lying but I will find out soon one day.

A few minutes later...

"For a tiny girl can take two trained men?" Kane said in shocked. We are now sitting at my office with Kane and Noah.

"And did you see her body and her leg she must be go to the gym too." Kane said while laughing. My blood boild at that time he said about my baby like that. How dare he look at what's mine!

"You look at her again I will rip your eyes out understood?!" I warned him.

"Wow chill bro I'm just saying!" He said jokingly.

"Whatever, now imma go see my angel." I said walking out of my office.

When I open the door, Angel room was empty so I thought maybe she was in the bathroom, but when I walk into the bathroom it was empty too. I immediately panicked, wait there's no way anyone can come in here right? I have alot of guards here, there's no one stupid enough to enter my territory without being killed.

I ran downstairs and my eyes snapped to the garden, there was my beautiful angel she picked a red rose and out it behind her hair. God, she was so beautiful, she is an angel from heaven, My Angel.

I immediately snapped out of my thoughts, I'm still mad tho, she leaving her room without telling me.

Walking to the garden I shout "Scarlet!" This is probably the first time I call her by her name. She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes wide open.

"Opps." She mumbled.

"Scarlet what did I just said before? When you want to go anywhere you have to tell me." I said with my voice full of authority.

"Sorry." She muttered and pout.

So cute.

I grab her face and crashed my lips into her. I can't wait any longer I wanted to taste her lips since the day I met her. Our mouths seemed to fit perfectly together, almost like missing puzzle pieces.

I pulled away our kiss and angel stood there in shock, I smirked and kiss her cheek to break her away from her deep thoughts.

End of chapter 6

Hope you guys enjoy and comment down below what you guys think😚

Until next time

Baby gurl😘