That missing piece- Prolouge -the first chapter

Let us follow the Story of the separated twins. They were once separated and the truth was hidden away from the other twin who is named Alina. Alina is the twin who lives in the sun, lived her whole life happy in the human world and is raised by their family. From one single mistake she got herself in such a mess. She was not supposed to know the truth until a specific time or never..... but no one can stop destiny........ we cannot delay the inevitable....  And so let us begin the tale. Will she ever learn the truth? Or will she not? Now Let us start in this modern day and read the tale of a teenage girl named Alina who is fifteen years old on this Monday morning.

Alina is currently sleeping soundly in her bed, without a care in the world. Until a Girl with Blue dyed hair comes in, sneaking towards Alina's bed while trying to hold back her laughter. The blue haired girl quietly climbs up the bed and slowly stands up very stealthily not making a sound and a single creak on the bed. She stands there steadily as she slowly opens her mouth and then starts screaming as loud as she can and in the most annoying sound she could ever make. Alina got woken up by the loud screaming which irritated her so much. "I'M UP!" Alina shouts as she unexpectedly stands up very fast in frustration.

Because of the sudden action it made the other girl who was the one screaming fall off the bed. After a while she recovered and she stood up unharmed. Now that she is standing straight up they stare at each other awkwardly. Just Silent without saying a word, Alina glaring at the blue haired girl who woke her up from her nap. They broke the awkward silence by Alina asking "Candize why are you in my room?" but Candize just stood there not knowing what to say and just playing dumb and did not answer her, as if like ignoring Alina's question for her.

Alina did not like that Candize was ignoring her and so she then asked "wait..... How did you even get in the house?" and Candize's only responses were 'uhhhhh' and 'ummmmm'. Candize is Alina's best friend since they were children. Their parents are close friends since they were young and is only natural for their children whom are Alina and Candize to get along nicely. "Why are you wearing contacts? And aren't you going to change your hair back to your original color?" Alina asks more questions but then again she receives no response from Candize, only Candize ignoring her because Candize has no response. Candize's original hair color was ginger or ginger blonde. 

"ooohhh or are you trying to look pretty for your boy frie-" Candize quickly shushes Maria up by covering her mouth. "Eheheh...... Oh it's Monday! Let's go before we get late" Candize says while sweating and walking away ignoring what Alina was going to say. Alina just sighed in frustration and got off the bed then quickly followed Candize to the dining room. Once they sat down Alina then again remembers the question 'Why are you in my room?' before she could speak her mother walks in the room with a warm smile, and is beautiful as always.

"Hello Alina and Candize, Good morning to the both of you" Alina's mother says with a great comforting smile, her beautiful black hair swaying slowly as she walks. "Good morning mom" Alina replies happily. "Good morning Auntie Ophelia" Candize replies as well. Alina's mother's name is Ophelia and Candize calls her aunt although they are not blood related. "How was your sleep Alina my dear?" Ophelia asked and Candize started to sweat. "It was great mom, NOT! BECAUSE SOMEONE HERE STARTED TO WAKE ME UP BY SCREAMING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON" Alina says and shouts because of frustration and anger.

Ophelia just laughed. She finds it funny because she remembers all the silly pranks that they did to each other and all they could do is laugh and watch them chase each other all day. Alina glares at Candize and Candize looks away to not make eye contact. "Now now, don't fight in front of the dinner table, you both aren't children but are teens now" Ophelia says. the two girls both look down and both said in unison "we're sorry mom/auntie".

"Good! it's because Candize cannot keep hiding my dress forever y know" Ophelia says and then laughs with Alina making Candize Embarrassed. "but really.... how did Candize get in the house?" Alina asks. "Our car broke down...... and we were close here..... sooooo........ i ran here" Candize replies. "WHY WOULD  YOU SUDDENLY RU-". "Okay, now you both eat up, i'm the one who cooked breakfast" Ophelia says, stopping Alina from scolding Candize anymore, but Candize will get scolded by her mother sooner or later. the two girls became energetic and excited. Alina's mother Ophelia is a great cook.