13

Next moment when I opened my eyes, all I could see was I was hanging on Taehyung like a koala, but to be honest it was pretty safe and comfortable there. He was really tall and I was small, so it was easy for me to kinda get immersed in his hug.

"You are Pokemon," he said as I felt vibrations cause his chin was on top of my head. My hands were wrapped around his waist and face was completely immersed in his chest, I could smell vanilla again.

"What?" I asked as I turned red again.

"You are small, cute, powerful and unique plus you like alot of love and vanilla," he said

"Ohh, I am pokemon," I said and buried my face more into his chest.

"The dog was fetching the stick, but I am glad that he came to you like that," he said

I peeked and saw that the dog was holding a stick in his mouth.

"Why are you glad?" I asked as I  buried my face again cause one, it was really comforting and nice, second cause I was in love with the vanilla smell and third cause I was red as hell and I didn't want to show my faceu to him.

"Well, hey Taehyung" and angelic voice said and we broke our never-ending hug. Looks like it wasn't only me who was red as hell, he was also red.

The man who said hey to Taehyung was Jimin, Park Fucking Jimin. Ohh god!! He is one of the most successful soloists of all the times, I wasn't interested in music but my friends kept discussing about him and that's why I knew him.

"You didn't tell me, that you have a girlfriend," he said in his Male baritone.

"Well, actually " he was about to complete his sentence when jimin cut him.

"Ohh, we'll talk about it later when you'll come to the studio next time. I was just passing by and saw you, so thought of saying hi!" he said

"Hey I am jimin and nice to meet you but I'll catch you guys later" he so while shaking hands with me and left.

I got to know that Taehyung is also a world-famous soloist who broke the world record with his latest Solo "sweet night" by topping iTunes in 110 countries and only 119 countries had iTunes. 

He worked with the most famous Korean group of soloists which consisted of Jimin, RM, Suga, Jk, Jin and world-famous rapper as well as Dancer Jhope. He was kinda famous but I never knew about him.

Plus some western songwriter tried to take his credit, and he was kinda in news these days, idk the name of the songwriter..maybe Melanie Fantawhatever!!?

Ohh, No wonder he was always dressed like a celebrity when in Public, with all those masks and caps, to hide his face.