We Need To Talk

(A/N: sorry this chapter is a bit short but ahsjsjd at least it's better than nothing eee)

2 days have passed since the guitar incident and Geoff has been borrowing awsten's guitar a lot and boy can Geoff play awsten was at awe watching him play the whole time he was so fucking talented and awsten just couldn't believe it "holy crap your really good" geoff's eyes widened as he blushed "am I really?" he laughed "YES YOU ARE OK NOW SHUT UP AND PLAY MORE" Geoff laughed "wow your bossy but alright" he played for a few more minutes before it was awsten's turn to play and geoff's turn to watch, awsten strummed the strings to his song he now decided to name we need to talk before singing "your mama likes me and she doesn't like anyone" he paused for a second biting his lip before continuing "your dumb, drunk friends don't care for me and I always told you so" he started thinking about her again but he shook thoughts of her out of his head before continuing "I wish you didn't tell me I was special cause now it's far too hard to see through. Cause you shined brighter than morning at least I thought you did." he started trembling as tears were forming in his eyes "I really thought you were my.. - I'm sorry I can't do this" he sighed loudly before completely breaking down in front of Geoff "s-she.. I didn't deserve this, I-I hate her!" he yelled while clutching geoff's shirt as Geoff was now holding him in his arms "oh awsten... Who is this she your talking about if I may ask?" Geoff just tightened his grip around awsten as if protecting him from some unseen force "m-my ex" he breathed heavily as he just leaned into Geoff. Geoff was pissed but he honestly didn't know why he felt this rage toward a girl he never even met but before he could continue thinking about that girl he heard soft snores coming from awsten as he looked down, there was awsten asleep snoring softly still clutching geoff's shirt. Geoff couldn't help but smile at how cute awsten was but then his eyes widened and he blushed realizing what he was just thinking about. He decided to bring awsten to his bed and tuck him under his covers before packing up his guitar stuff and anything else that was on his floor before taking one more glance at the sleeping awsten before he dissapeared once more.