Hugs

Awsten woke up confused as to why he was in his bed then he remembered what happen last night "shit! I told Geoff about her" awsten panicked as he got out of bed looking for Geoff. Over the past few weeks he found out that Geoff likes hanging out in the attic, he wasn't sure why though but that's where he decided to check first. He was confused as to why he wasn't there but that's when he realized that he heard voices downstairs and decided to check it out. "oh hey awsten!" jawn said happily as he was talking to Geoff. Awsten's eyes widened but Geoff just gave him a reassuring look "oh um hey jawn.. I see you've met Geoff my um... House mate!" awsten said a bit embarrassed but he gave a small nervous smile before sitting beside the two "so what were you guys talking about?" Geoff just smiled at awsten as he wrapped his arm around him and awsten just blushed before looking down "we talked about movies and games" jawn noticed the way Geoff protectively held awsten and he decided not to mention it. "whoops! It's getting kind of late I should go and check on Otto, thanks for inviting me in Geoff. It was nice meeting you" jawn stood up as he walked himself out of the door "did you sleep well sleeping beauty?" Geoff smirked as he removed his arm from awsten's side "s-stop that.." awsten just blushed before he stood up and went to the kitchen and Geoff just held his arms up in defeat "alright, sorry sugar" Geoff went upstairs before vanishing "d-damn Geoff and his teasing,," awsten was red at this point as he tried to cover his face with his hands as he tried to find something to eat for breakfast, but he soon realized it was already 12:30 pm "holy shit! it's already lunch time?!?" he sort of yelled "why didn't you wake me earlier??" he yelled loud enough for Geoff to hopefully hear "you looked too cute sleeping. I didn't want to wake you especially after last night" awsten then rembered why he was looking for Geoff in the first place, he then ran up the stairs to Geoff "about that um.. Just forget about it okay?" awsten just sighed before turning but before he could leave Geoff grabbed his arm "hey it's okay to be sad, and what she did was fucking terrible and I'm sorry that had to happen to someone like you" Geoff sighed as he pulled awsten close and hugged him tightly "I'm not really good at this but um.. I'm trying" he laughed softly before letting go of awsten "t-thanks.." awsten blushed and smiled at Geoff before retreating to his room and checking his phone. He then saw he got a text message from her. And his heart sunk, she wanted him back but he knew better than that and just decided to block and delete her number before setting his phone down on his dresser and thought about what he could do today. "hey Geoff, do you wanna help me fix the garden?" awsten sat on his bed as he awaited a response "sure why not" Geoff appeared by his doorway and smiled. Today was gonna be fun, awsten thought.

(A/N: SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AAA I WANTED 2 WRITE SOMETHING THO)