Thank you

Deal With The Devil is officially finished and I can't even believe how amazing this journey has been for me and for all of you readers who have supported me through all of this and the smile on my face when I read your comments was a wide one. This book has reached so many readers around the world and it is insane that so many people are reading it. I come from a country that is rather small and this book passed the population in my country a long time ago and I can't even believe that. My mother tongue is not even English.

I love how people have so many opinions (not always good though as sad as that sounds) on the story and I love to know what you think about it. I for one really loved the way that it turned out and it ended the way that I had always planned it to end and I wanted this to be like that. The whole story is something that I'm proud of and I would not want to change anything in it as all of it turned exactly how I wanted it even when it was a bit long which I will talk about now.

The reason for there are so many chapters in the story is like I've said so often that the chapters are short (1000 words) which means that one day in the book can sometimes be four or five or even more chapters so that is the reason. I have dyslexia and I find it difficult to read longer chapters so that is the reason why often the chapters in my books are shorter than others. But I like this whole thing nonetheless, hopefully you all did too.

Bonus Chapters: Perhaps over the next couple of months there will be more bonus chapters, perhaps even from Colt and his life or the life that Fawn and Sebastian have now with their new baby daughter and maybe over protective Sebastian in her teen years. Stay tuned for that 😉

In the end I just want to say that I love each one of my readers and this book would not be possibly if it were not for you and that this story will never disappear from my heart and hopefully not from yours. It brought all of us joy and tears but in the end it also made us laugh and roll our eyes. This journey has been amazing and it is one that I will never forget. I love you so much❤️

Now check the other chapters for a change to ask me questions, see the next book and the rankings of the story and some of my other stories.

Bjorg Halla ❤️