Author's Update

Hello everyone!

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for finishing A Vlogger's Wrath. Sa puntong ito ay nakasurvive ka, at natapos mo ang kwento nang walang aberya! Kudos to youuu.

Thank you so much for making this story a huge success. For an aspiring author like me, napakalaking bagay na po sa akin na makatanggap ng thousands of reads and votes at magkaroon pa ng comments sa story. You guys are the best.

I would like to announce that this is the first installment of the Vlogger Series and I'm now starting to write the second installment of the story which is called "A Vlogger's Lust". I already posted few chapters and I promise to update it regularly.

Next thing is, I joined Wattys again this year and this story is my entry. I hope you will still support me and this story as we are waiting for the result. Also, good luck to all the writers who are reading this too if you plan to join the said competition.

Thank you so much to those who keep on motivating me through their comments and positive feedback. 🖤

I hope you'll spare some time reading my other stories too.

(Shameless plug)

I wrote a story with all genres. Yep, I made it possible hehe. The story is called "The City Of Troubles".

Once again, thank you for reading this book!

- booger king