Chapter 19: The truth and the diary...

Hey guys, guess who's back! Enjoy!

“Zella, look,” I said in a calm and collected voice. “I haven't tolled you because I was afraid of your response, that you might not like me anymore. I still want to be your friend more then anything, but you have to listen to me. I am going to tell you my life story. I hope you realize what I'm doing here, I haven't even tolled Parill yet!”She looked at me with wide eye's and nodded her head.

“It all started a long time ago, I was a little boy with ADHD and dyslexia. When I was twelve weird things started to happen to me, my math teacher turned out to be a furry and my best friend turned out to be a satyr and my keeper. On my way to camp-half blood I was attacked by a Minotaur I manged to make it out alive with Grover but my mum didn't make it. I staid there and trained for only one week! Then I got shipped off on a mission rescue Zeus's lightning bolt.” I heard a gasp and saw that Zella was looking while I was telling her this I saw her steadily growing pale.“Are you okay?” I asked I didn't want her fainting on me.“N no go a head, it was nothing.

“I went with my best friend Grover and Annabeth, we ended up finishing that quest successfully. I thought it was over, but next year I went on a mission to the sea of monsters... After I finished basically telling her my life story I turned back to her with tears streaming down my face. It was so hard going through my life story again it was like Annabeth was breaking up with me all over again. Man I must have looked like an idiot.“Percy, your Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon the greatest hero ever. Your him! I've always wanted to meet him, you. You've been my role model since, Forever!”

I was astonished she knew me, and my name how was this possible! The gods were lunatics, the told me they hated me. So why would she know about me. “I thought the gods forgot about me along time ago.” I muttered,“They did, but my adopted mother had a diary from Annabeth. I brought it with me. I thing you should read it.” She gave it to me, and then she left the room, and than she called out something but I was so focused on the book that I didn't hear her. I picked up the book gently and looked in side.

This is the property of Annabeth Chase. Anyone who takes the book from me will be condemned to a sentence worse then death. (I have an eye on you Stolls)

I chuckled at that, only Annabeth. It had almost all of her life in that book. It started when she was seven, and ended when she died at a ripe old age of eighty-two.

Entry Two thousand and thirty-four,

Oh Seaweed Brain, where are you? I've been searching for months. I miss you, its been months since you left camp. The only reason why I voted against you was because I didn't want my mum to get made at me. I knew she made it up. I'm sorry I broke the promise I made when we were kids. I really do miss you. I love you! I love you so much Perseus vlcas Jackson! Come back to me!

Forever and Always Annabeth Chase.

Final Entry,

Percy I miss you and I hope to see you soon. I'm sorry for everything I did to hurt you I love you. I wish you could see my grandchildren they are such dears. You'd love them. I can't wait to see you. I bet that you hate me, but I want to be ou friend. Do you think I'll go to the fields of punishment for what I did? I love someone else now. But part of my heart will always belong to the hero who first gave me life.

Forever and Always Annabeth Chase-Stoll.

I looked at the final entry for what seamed like hours. She got married to Connor Stoll. And she loved me, she did believe me it was just Athena who wanted me gone. Why did I have to believe that Annabeth hated me.

I went to bed after a while and had a dream. “Parill my dear I have changed plans once again we will attack in one year.” I saw Order pacing around the room, why was he talking to Parill? I turned around expecting her to be in a jail cell but in staid she is dressed in jewls and fine silk.

“But why? My dear husband, why wait? Only just yesterday you said that you would attack in one month.” “It seems that my army had a few malfunctions yesterday.” He replied. What happened to Pairll why was she with this creep. I was scared for the first time in my life. The dream I had a while ago was starting to come true Parill was under a love something of some sort and she was in love with Order! Suddenly I heard whispers and woke up.

I saw everyone looking at my face. Um Chaos, is that you, are you back?” “Whats wrong guys, haven't you seen a son of Chaos before?” I said jovially.“ I looked into my friend faces, hello I didn't look anything like my father. “Hey guys, is this some kind of a joke? I look nothing like my father, and you guys all know that.” I said in a sarcastic voice. Perc, you might want to look in a mirror” Luke said, ever since my Big secret got out I figured everyone would start to call me Percy.

I walked over to the mirror and what I saw scared me out of my skin. I was white as a sheet with the blackest colour hair known to man. My eye's were purple. I looked like my dad, but a lot younger. I could be his carbon copy. Then I realized gods could change their age. I thought of my self and a fifty year old man. And when I looked into the mirror I was looking back into my fathers face. It must have happened during the night. I tried to change my appearance, and thankfully it worked. I did not want to go walking around looking like my dad, it would hurt me to much.

I went to the training room to wait for Zella, we had a schedule to train with our powers four hours a day, and then I would send Zella off to do an assassin mission. While I sat at a table and did the dreaded paper work. “Ugh” I groaned why did the 'Creator' of everything have to do so much paper work. In my office I hung a picture of my father, some days it was really hard to get used to the fact that he was gone for good, but on a few blessed occasions I forget  he was gone. It was all thanks to Zella, She was my life source I would be dead with my father in the void if I weren't for her.