Chapter-1

Hey guys . I present to you,the first chapter.

Adira P.O.V (first)
Place: Her car
Time: Afternoon

Wow ! The trip to the U.A.E was just amazing.Idid so much ,but the plane ride was exhausting . I am sleeping in the backseat of my car ,a (car name and model),while Vikram ,my close friend and housemate ,is driving.

 Vikram is my best friend since college and lives with me . He's a research aerospace engineer in NASA and doesn't like to travel much. So he stays home when I go out .

Another hour passed by when Vikram said" hey sleepyhead. We're home". I got up and rubbed my eyes to get out some blurriness . I got out of the car and stretched my body and cracked my neck. I walked to the back of the car to get my stuff . Vikram was already there and was taking out my (fav colour)suitcase . I pouted playfully,not wanting him to help me, and said," I can do stuff myself,ya know? "He smirked at me and said ,"I'm helping you anyways cause I want to ." I rolled my eyes with playfulness and stuck my tongue out childishly and took the cover containing gifts for my mom. She didn't live too far from my house so she would be dropping by in half an hour to pay a visit. 

I walked out of the garage and went into the house with Vikram behind me. I went up to the living room and fell onto my (colour) couch ,flinging the cover to a pouf before doing so. Vikram came and asked me whether I wanted anything. I declined. Vikram then came to the couch and sat next to me. He turned on the TV and watched (random show) as I went to my room to take a shower and get changed.

 I went into my bedroom locked the door behind me . I chose a (colour) cape top and black jeggings and inner wear . I took them and went into the bathroom. I took of all my clothes and went into the shower. I let the cold water fall on my face and then relaxed into the feeling. I was done after 10 mins and wore my clothes and dried my hair and combed it . I headed down stairs to the living room to find Vikram still watching (show). I sat next him and watched the show , but I didn't notice him stare at me for a while before going back to watching the show. When the commercial break came, the doorbell rang. I figured it would my mom and went downstairs to get the door. I opened the door and was greeted with..

Heh cliffhanger. I still haven't revealed which Markiplier ego is in this story .Do you guys like this ? Lemme know in the comments. Vote and follow if ya like this. Ciao and seeya next time!