Chapter-7

-5 months Time skip-

Adira P.O.V

I was sitting by my window and drinking a nice cup of tea, enjoying the view of the sun setting. It's been 5 months since i went on my first date with Vikram .We've been on a few dates after as well. Right now, Vicky's out to get the plans of our new project . I finished and went to watch some TV. 

After a while i heard the jingles of the key unlocking the front door. He's home. I reduced the volume on the TV and proceeded to head downstairs to greet him. But then I heard another pair of footsteps. InTeReStInG .

As I reached downstairs, the door opened and I saw Vicky and proceeded to hug him. "Hey baby ." Vicky said before kissing my hair. I giggle before looking behind him to find...a whamen?

"Vicky, who dat?" I asked pointing at the woman. "Babe ,meet Stephanie ,who's our teammate for this project, Steph, meet Adira ,my girlfriend." Vicky said as he introduced us to each other. My face brightened and I jabbed a hand at her to shake hers. "It's great to meet you. I can say we'll be best friends !" She said .I nodded fervently, agreeing. "Come on up, lemme show you the study." I beckoned them to follow me upstairs. We reached they study and Steph gasped ." Oh my god, it's beautiful" She said looking around the room. Vicky chuckled before saying," Well this is where we'll work ."

 I looked at the time subconsciously and saw that it was getting late ."Hey , let's have a sleepover. It's getting late anyways ." I said. Steph looked at me with surprise . "Really? That'd be amazing!"  

So Steph slept over with us. It was fun [mind out of gutter] . Although steph doesn't seem to be a problem ,something about her is a little...off. It's either that or it's just me being jealous . 

Well ,looks like New friends. So...idk. All I can say is , The story continues. Welp,seeya next time!