Chapter-3

Vikram's P.O.V[bet cha didn't see that coming]

After we reached home , Adira went to her room as I watched (random show) . I wasn't completely focused on the show , but rather on Adira . 

She is so beautiful and fearless and I don't think I could love her more . I was so lost in thinking about Adira that I was startled when she sat next to me , but luckily I didn't show it . I looked at her while she watched (show) . She looked so pretty . I was lucky she didn't notice me staring at her .

 When the commercial break came on, the doorbell rang , as if right on que . She went downstairs to get the door . I realised then that I was so stiff and was tensed . I relaxed and sat back . I took some deep breaths and continued watching (show) . Adira came up with her mother , Mrs Jennifer . I greeted her and we sat down and talked about what we were doing while Adira was in U.A.E . She then told that she would be getting something and I knew exactly what it was . 

I had hid it somewhere she would take some time to find . I did this to have a chance to converse with her mother . It wasn't my idea , her mother's itself . " so what is it that you wanted to talk about." I asked Jenny . "I know what's happening here . I'm experienced enough to know." She said . I blushed at getting caught , even though I felt she knew . " I-I uhh um ye-yeah ." I stuttered while she smiled . " You should at least try . Don't worry about rejection . I'll tell her . You've got my support. You're a good guy , Vikram, and I feel that I would be happy if you were to be my son-in-law." She said ,putting a hand on my shoulder."Thank you so much , I'll-I'll ask her soon " i said smiling ear to ear . 

As if on time , Adira came into the room with the gift . She gave it to her mom and I'm sure she found it annoying . She unwrapped to gift and admired the contents , after giving her thanks. We talked more till it was time for her to go . She gave Adira a noogie and then gave me a thumbs up . I caught the drift and blushed ,smiled and waved goodbye. 

Adira walked her mom to the door while I rushed to my room and locked it . I then jumped onto my bed and smiled into the pillow , thinking about Adira. Eventually, I dozed off and then heard her calling my name . I went downstairs and went to the dining room and had dinner . After talking for a while , we went back to our rooms and I continued dreaming of Adira.

Hey guys ! Alynx here. If you're wondering why I haven't been updating for a while , it's because I've been going through some traumatising stuff and wasn't mentally stable . But eventually I recovered with the help of a friend and I'm back . And yes , I still haven't revealed the markimoo ego . Apparently , it's important to know all of this before meeting the ego. Anyways , vote and follow if you like this. Ciao and seeya next chapter!