Prologue

Stiles had 2 secrets:
First off he was a Werefox. His mother was a Werefox and he got his genes from her. He turns in to a Snow White Werefox since he is a born Werefox( they don't half turn,or whatever you call it and also they transform with there clothes due to there magic). He could also perform magic of the elements and heal people the same as his mother. Although neither had self healing. And mountain ash doesn't affect them.

Second he had two different coloured eyes. One a bright blue and the other a dark brown. He was very self conscious about his eyes. He wears contacts in his left blue eye to cover it up and been covering it up the day after he met Scott in the sand pit when they were 8 he didn't want to be made fun of by Scott and him to not be friends with Stiles like all the other kids.

————————————————————————

Stiles was playing with his mother practicing the elements and healing each other when they fell over even though Stiles had already mastered everything by the age of six.

Suddenly something was heard in the bushes and Stiles much like his mother thought it was a rabbit and carried on playing. But merely seconds later they both felt sharp pains in there neck feeling where the pain came from there was a tranquilliser dart in each of there necks. They both felt woozy and fell to the ground.

When they woke up both felt excruciating pain on the right side of there chest slightly below the collar bone stiles pulled his T-shirt down to find a brand mark:

tears started to pool Stiles eyes and he started to frantically look around to find his mother until he heard her telling him to calm down. Both had cuffs on that were attached to a chain on the wall. The mother and son were a couple of metres apart unable to heal each other.

After a couple of minutes hunters came in the square room and started asking them then shouting at them to tell them about other supernatural creatures they knew of. Claudia made sure her son stayed calm whispering kind words and keeping him from panicking. Then she turned to the hunters that they knew nothing.
A lady with an Australian accent who was clearly the leader came in and just stared at the two keeping quiet after a minute or two she pulled out a gun. Stiles gasped as she put the gun to his mothers head he stood up pulling at the chains shouting "DON'T HURT HER! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" The hunter slowly turned her head and calmly told him to tell her about any supernaturals he knew.
Claudia got his attention telling him to calm down and that it will be alright. Stiles felt the metal around his wrists moving and he noticed his mother had unchained him and told him to run.
A bang echoed around the room and Claudia was dead. Then the Australian woman turned the gun to him and said "you better tell us or you'll turn out like your mother"
"NO!" He screamed and opened the cement wall and running back to his house following the scent that was left from them being taken.The hunter screamed after him telling him his mother died because of him and other taunts alike.
As Stiles was running he transformed trying to distract himself from his mothers death he realised the branding mark still showed through on his skin and his fur couldn't cover it.
He let out a cry of sadness and pain for the pain he endured both physically and mentally.

When he got home he told his dad what happened and both of them cried, the next day they decided to move to Beacon Hills so Stiles didn't get caught again.

————————————————————————

Thank you this is my first fan fiction so please he nice I'm also British so some words might be different for people from different countries reading this
Although I'll give what I mean for people elsewhere 😁

Please tell me how often you want me to update and if you read this maybe give me feedback on my writing this is the backstory so remember I'm just starting off and there is not much speech in this one
Thanks bye