Part 2-his eyes

No ones POV

The first thing Derek noticed was when Stiles sat up he didn't open his left eye although he just figured he was tired.
Derek had been worried about Stiles but also suspicious with his reaction to the logo and how he lied about knowing it.

With Stiles still not opening no his eye Derek finally said, laced with sarcasm "Something in your eye there Stiles"
Stiles looked at Derek a very very very small hint of pain in his voice and said "Yeah sommet like that" ending with a small chuckle
"Is something funny?" Asked Derek
"No" with a bright but deceiving smile

Dereks POV

My heart clenched at how cut(he said cute)-annoying his smile was but I could tell there was something hiding behind it.
Should I look at his eye it's been closed for a while maybe it really hurt I thought to my self, even thought I didn't like him he is still my pack so I need to care...right?
Right.
"Is your eye ok stiles? Does it hurt?" I questioned
"No it's fine, doesn't hurt"
"Then why are you keeping it shut?"
"No reason I'm just tired"
Ok that was a lie there's definitely something up with him- first he was lying and holding back information from the pack which he never does
Second he has something wrong with his eye why won't he tell me does he not like me that much?
"Your lying let me see"
Stiles eye widened and he covered his closed eye with his hand offering more protection than just his eye lid.
"NO" he shouted fear laced in his voice
"Stiles it's ok just let me look" then I waited for a second and decided to add a "please" on the end.
I slowly started coming closer hands up of me as a way to calm him and show I'm not a threat.
He shuffled back in a ball on his bed put in one hand up palm to me as he could create a barrier between me and him.
"NO! I'm fine my eye is fine"
"If it's fine let me see!"
I jumped at him so I was kneeling on the bed then I pulled his hand away from his eye. He opened both eyes in surprise and I gasped.

Stiles POV

OH NO.
HE SAW, HE SAW.
What's he going to think! Will he mind?
No of course he will mind he will think I'm a freak that's what people always think!

"beautiful"
Did I hear that right
"W-what!?"
Derek cleared his throat a very light blush evident on his cheeks " um... I said your eyes look nice" getting up off my bed.
"What? Don't you think I am a freak!?"
His eyes widened " I'm a werewolf stiles a bloody werewolf how could a person with two different coloured eyes freak me out?i think there nice but I have to ask it's nothing supernatural is it? because you can never be to sure in this town" he said finishing with a chuckle
"No nothing supernatural, no" I was just able to rasp out before I burst into tears
Derek sat on my bed and rocked me until I fell asleep.

Dereks POV

A red blush rose to my cheeks as I watched Stiles sleep his eyes were beautiful why would he think his eyes were freaky.
I got up regaining my usual grumpy face and laid Stiles in his bed and was about to leave when I felt a tug on my hand. I turned around to find Stiles with both his beautiful- sorry, eyes just eyes. His tired voice said "stay please"
I huffed and turned around "where should I sleep"
" I only have one bed"
My heart jumped and was going kind of fast, Stiles scooted over and faced the wall.

I took off my jacket and shoes and awkwardly got n to the bed so we were back to back.
After a couple of minutes I broke the silence "The reason I came was to ask why you didn't tell us the truth about the hunters logo and how you knew it I heard your heart jump and your face made it very easy to tell some thing was wrong, so don't lie to me"
I felt Stiles tense up against my back and after a couple of seconds he said "I'll tell you in the morning" his voice was sleepy and after a minute or two there was steady breathing so rolled over and propped myself up on my elbow and looked at his pretty face. I leaned over him kissed him on the cheek, knowing that was probably the time i would be able to do it.

He would never accept my feelings.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Thank you Hope you all enjoyed it sorry for the slow updates

Hope you are all doing well and if not hope you will be doing better soon
Have a great day thanks for reading😁