22. Did she got kidnapped?

Chaeyoung's POV 

            Calling EagleTofu...

After some rings, she finally picked up. 

"Eonnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"Oh I uhh- came for a walk yeah." She chuckled nervously.

A walk? She never goes out for a walk. She always stays in. That's one of the reason why her skin is so pale like a tofu.  

"Weird but ok." I replied. 

I don't have time to investigate her because we are planning on going to the beach. I'm really excited because you know *cough* bikini. Anyways, I can investigate her when we reach there. 

"Hurry up and come back we're going somewhere," said I. 

"Where?" I don't wanna say it because I know she's gonna jump and scream for at least a minute in wherever she is standing right now. In short, wasting our precious time. 

Where is she anyways? 

"Just come back and you'll know."

"Ok, I'm on my way." 

 "Ok see ya." I hung up the call.

*sigh*

 Thank god, she didn't ask anymore questions. 

"What did she say?" asked Tzuyu who was on the couch watching Ponyo. 

"She said she is on her way." I replied and joined her. 

"Oh it ended," said I kinda sulking. 

"Yeah." Tzuyu giggled. 

I swear I left for like a minute how did it end already? Ponyo and Sosuke's mother were having a chat just now. Augh, I'll have to watch it again. 

"So, what are we doing?" asked Tzuyu. 

"Let's do this, first we pack the things we need in a basket then we get ready." I proposed the idea which Tzuyu agreed. 

"Dahyun eonnie should be back soon so she might be able to help us pack." I added. 

Soon we started packing the things we need such as beach ball, floaties, sunglasses, sodas (today is an exception), chips (again, an exception), strawberry (can't forget this one), watermelon (Mina's favourite :) Ugh I'm so hopeless) and finally something that we all have been waiting for. *smirk* Bikini!!!! 

Me and Tzuyu is done packing. It took us 20 minutes because we had to arrange the beach essentials and cut the fruits to make fruit salad which we all love. But Dahyun eonnie is still not here. 

"What is she doing? We're already done packing. She should be here by now," said I in a bit of a rage. 

She said she's on her way but why isn't she here yet. Where on earth did she go for a walk? 

"Where is she?" said I in a frustrating tone. 

"Maybe she's on her way." 

"But it's been like 25 minutes. She don't even know this place to go far away." I'm getting worried now. I hope she didn't get kidnapped. 

I reached for my phone giving a call to Dahyun eonnie hoping she picks up the phone. As soon as she picked up I shouted... 

"Eonnie!!!!"