72. Forget me?

Jungkook's POV

What's wrong with her?

Chae has been sitting in this table for about 5 minutes yet she hasn't touched her lunch.

"What happened to her?" Yeri asked. I shrugged before turning my gaze towards Chae.

"Chaeyoung?" Yeri called her in a low tone.

"Hmm," Chae answered still lost in her daydream.

"Is there any problem?" She asked.

"Hmm."

"Is that a yes or no?" I whispered to yeri. She shrugged and turned towards Chae.

"There is?" Yeri asked.

"Hmm." Again.

"Is that all she's going to say?" I whispered to Yeri.

She furrowed her brows and shoot a deadly glare at me. I kept my mouth shut at seeing Yeri like this.

Girl can turn as scary as a hyena.

"So you have a problem?" Yeri asked but Chae didn't answer this time. She just kept staring at the table.

"Do you wanna do something to this table?" I asked. Yeri elbowed my ribs making my grunt.

That really hurt.

"What? I was just asking because she kept staring it." I said still grunting with pain.

None of us spoke for a while. Chae seemed to be thinking a lot so I figured about being a bit serious and asking her a more straightforward question.

"Does it have something to do with you know who?" I asked.

Chae finally looked at me and sighed.

"Maybe yes, maybe no." She uttered.

"Just answer with one thing," I said in a demanding tone.

"I don't know." She messed up her hair in frustration.

A few eyes were on us but quickly looked away when I glared at them.

"Wanna share?" I asked. She looked at me then Yeri.

"Do you not want to share with her? She can leave if you want. Yeri you wanna give us some time to talk?" I asked looking at Yeri who glared straight in my eye.

If glares could kill, I'd be dead by now.

"It's fine. I'm just thinking whether I should share it or not." She sighed.

"You won't have to if you don't want to," Yeri said in a concerned tone.

"I know but it's probably going to eat me up any moment so better to share it I guess." She said and looked at us. She cleared her throat before sharing her problem.

"Both of you know about my situation right? Like my relationship with my parents and all?" Chae asked.

"I do but I didn't know this girl knew it too. I thought I was a special person to you Chae." I said and fake cried.

"Do you have a death wish?" Yeri shot.

"Continue," I said and focused on Chae who was having a small laugh at our little 'fight'.

"If you're done fighting then I shall continue my sad story." She said and began telling her story for the second time.

"Long story short, I fought with my parents last night, felt really bad in the morning, so I apologised and told them that I will do whatever they want me to because I know I can't escape this life." She said in fast tone.