Chapter 2: School

AN: I hate this chapter but it had to be written. Also for a scene in this, I'm not a racist and I'm absolutely against racism. Black lives matter!

After they had looked at Newt a little bit longer they had left and had been running home as soon as their legs allowed it, which was pretty fast. After that they had said good night and walked into their houses, which were directly next to each other.

At the next morning they walked side by side to school like everyday. But usually they were chattering without an end. Today they were fully quiet. Just when they arrived at school and saw Gally Minho started to speak. "Do you think we should show Gally the picture?" "Sure, why not?"  Minho rubbed the back of his head and said. "Uhh, you know that uhh that the boy, Newt, is in Psychiatry. And when we show Gally the photo he will know too. And uhh you know Gally as good as I am! He would probably bully him and after what we saw yesterday I would say that he's, you know, suicidal!"

Thomas stopped to think. "You are probably right. I'll tell him that I forgot my mobile at home. Then we can look at Newt and see how he's doing." Minho agreed and they walked into school. They searched for the blonde and found him in front of the principal's office, where he was looking at his schedule.

"Shall we asked him if we could help finding his rooms?" Minho whispered to his friend, who nodded and walked straight to Newt. "Uhh hey, Newt, right?" The boy looked up and nodded. "Do you need help finding your classes? Minho and I has been here for two years now. We know where the rooms are." Newt thought for a moment then handed Thomas his schedule. He and Minho looked at it and a smile spread out on both faces. "Lucky you. You have the first class wit us together today. The second one with Minho, the third one alone and after lunch math with both of us again."

Newt tried to smile. He was unsure if he was glad that the two boys, who had broken in in the psychiatry last night, wanted to help him or if this was just another trick to earn his trust and after that stick him head first in the toilet like in his old school back in London.
So in the end his smile looked like he had bitten on a pepperoni. "Hey, you okay?" Newt nodded and grabbed the paper out of Thomas's hand. "You're not someone, who likes to talk, eh?" Thomas asked when he started walking. Again just a head gesture as a response, he shook his head.
"Okay then"

The rest of their walk was quiet. Neither Thomas nor Minho said something and you didn't have to expect something from Newt, who just walked behind the friends like a lost puppy. He tried to escape the looks from the other students because he was limping when he walked because of an accident. Thomas and Minho couldn't see that. But he got a few looks and whispers.

When they finally arrived room 263, the biology room, a few students were already there, so they stopped in the door frame. "I can't remember a free chair in this room but Zart is sick today so feel free to sit next to Minho." Thomas said and walked to his desk. On the other chair sat a black haired girl and Thomas gave her a quick kiss before he sat down on his own sit.

Newt looked at Minho, who looked back, shrugged with his shoulders and went to his desk. Newt followed and sat down. Then he waited and noticed all the looks, which came from the other students, when they came in. And he heard the whispers and laughter from the teens around him. Slowly but surely he started to panick. Great. First day at school after 5 months of psychiatry and hospital and he got a panick attack.

Newt shifted on his chair, tried to get oxygen in his lungs but it felt like there were not a single atom of oxygen. With every second it was harder to breath for the blonde boy. Minho didn't noticed it until the boy behind him, with who he was talking, said something. "Uhh yo Minho, is Greenie okay?" Minho turned to Newt, who tried to find something in his backpack. "Shuck, Newt, are you okay?" Newt just shook his head and continued searching. "What are you searching for?" First Newt didn't say anything but then Minho heard the first word from the panicking boy. "In... In... Inha... Inhaler."