Chapter 1

Taehyung observes the red solo cup in his hand. The drink offered to him by a passing stranger is vibrating wildly inside of it because of the obnoxiously loud music that's being played.

Taehyung doesn't want to be there. He regrets letting his best friend convince him by saying it was going to be fun and promising he wouldn't leave him by himself. It hadn't been even 40 minutes after they arrived when Taehyung lost Jimin. He should have known that would happen, he's a social butterfly after all. Taehyung on the other hand, not so much.

He looks up from his cup and around the living room. Sweaty bodies are dancing everywhere and the only sofa in the room is being occupied by two girls that are almost sucking each others faces off. He's definitely not sitting over there.

Taehyung is startled by a hand swiftly making its way around his waist. He hears a masculine voice loudly speaking over the music, right by his ear.

"Are you here by yourself pretty thing?"

Feeling a questionable hardness now touching his thigh, Taehyung looks to his side, quite horrified, before mumbling he's got to meet someone. Quickly, he makes his way out of the stranger's grasp and heads to the garden. Leaving his cup at some random surface along the way.

Relief floods through him as he steps outside the house and a gush of cold wind hits his cheeks. A loud sigh makes its way past his lips as he realizes the loud music is way lower there than it was inside. If he had to spend ten more minutes listening to some rapper singing about how 'all bitches want a taste of him', he wasn't sure he wouldn't kill Jimin when he next sees him.

More relaxed now that he can actually hear his own thoughts, Taehyung searches for a place to sit. He won't wait in that house for his friend to show up so they can finally go home. Jimin will search for him outside eventually, at least he hopes so.

His eyes gaze around before they land on a gazebo by the end of the lawn. It's too dark and far away to see if there's anyone there already. Taehyung makes his way there, hoping he won't get there to a naked couple doing it.

As he arrives closer, the brunette finds that, to his delight, there are no lovers copulating in the shelter. There is however, a man, who seems to be around Taehyung's age, quietly reading a book.

Taehyung clears his throat lightly to make his presence known. The man looks up from his pages and at Taehyung's face.

"Oh, i'm sorry. Is this your house? I probably shouldn't be here. I can leave if you want to use the gazebo or something."

The words hurriedly leave the strangers mouth as he closes his book and starts getting up to leave.

Taehyung's hands immediately start waving in a wait motion.

"No no! You can stay! I-I'm not the house owner. I was just looking for a place to sit."

The stranger stares at him for a second. He starts lowering his body to sit down again, this time a little more to the side of the bench.

"Not your scene either i guess?"

Taehyung huffs. "Not in the very least."

The stranger's lips turn slightly upwards at the response. His hands motion for Taehyung to sit down too.

"I'm Min Yoongi." He offers his hand, which Taehyung shakes.

"Kim Taehyung." He smiles. "Were you dragged here by a friend with fake promises of fun too?"

"A brother actually. He just transferred to a college nearby and met some guy that told him about the party. I didn't want him to come alone, so i offered to accompany him. Big mistake by the way, he ditched me as soon as we arrived. Apparently he knows tons of people already."