Chapter 43

"Wake the f*ck up, brat. Your friends are here." Levi told Y/n while packing what they need for the day.

Y/n groaned and rolled over the bed. "It's not my fault, it's the jetlag."

"Get up, it's already late." Levi took off his shirt before putting on a black open shirt and denim shorts.

"Fine." Y/n stood up and wrapped her arms around Levi's waist.

"Go get ready, brat." Levi said before kissing her cheek and pushing her to the bathroom. Y/n giggled before taking her small bag to the bathroom and closing the door.

Levi continued to pack their things up. Y/n walked out of the bathroom, wearing a tank top and a skirt. Levi snuck a glance at his girlfriend before smirking. 'I'm so lucky...'

"Let's go, brat." Levi said before walking to the door.

"Wait... You didn't charge my phone!! Levi! I told you to charge my phone earlier! What am I suppose to do later?!"

"We're gonna f*cking go to the beach! You ain't gonna be in your phone most of the time! Come on, your tall friends are waiting." Levi walked out of the door, not bothering to wait for Y/n.

"Do we at least have a power bank charger?" Y/n said putting on her sandals and quickly going to Levi's side after locking their door.

-----

"I've waited so long for this!!" Reiner exclaimed.

"Me too!! I haven't enjoyed the sun these past few months!!" Y/n said before sitting on a beach chair. "Are you going for a swim right now?" She asked them.

"Nah, maybe later." Reiner said.

"Levi~~"

Levi sat on another beach chair next to Y/n's. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows, asking what she needs. "Can you put this on me?" She asked, holding up a bottle of sunblock.

"Tch. Fine" Levi rolled his eyes before sitting next to Y/n and taking the bottle of sunblock.

His eyes widen as he saw Y/n taking of her tank top and skirt. Her swimsuit was showing too much skin, or at least for Levi. "Levi?" Y/n asked.

"W-what do you are wearing? It's showing too much skin."

"What are you talking about? My chest is covered, even my ass is fully covered." Y/n stood up and turned around, showing Levi that her butt is not shown to the world.

"Whatever. Put this over your swimsuit." Levi said taking off his shirt, leaving him shirtless and wrapping it around Y/n.

"What the hell are you doing? I want to sun bathe first." Y/n said while applying the sunblock on her stomach and legs.

"Fine." Levi said sternly before taking his shirt back and helping Y/n put sunblock on her back.

Bertholdt and Reiner watched as the couple argue over small things. They chuckled as Levi began scolding Y/n and Y/n argues back.

Y/n was sun bathing when three guys walked pass their spot. Levi was currently scrolling through his phone while sipping on his iced tea. Bertholdt and Reiner were playing cards. The guys were checking out Y/n and Levi quickly noticed it.

He swiftly threw his shirt over Y/n's body, covering her up. "Oi! Mind your own f*cking business." He gave them the deadliest glare that he possessed.

The guys hurried away, pushing each other in regret.

Y/n turned her head to Levi, seeing that he's scrolling on his phone with his eyebrows scrunched up.