Chapter 50

Hanji walked to Levi's hotel room with her extra key card. She opened the door and ran inside with a bag.

"LEVIII!!!" She screamed her lungs out. Once she heard nothing, she walked closet to the bed and saw Levi peacefully sleeping.

She giggled and tip toed next to his bed. Levi was wearing an earmuff and a sleeping eye mask while wrapped under the thick blankets.

She kneeled to Levi's side, lifting the earmuffs from his ears. She smiled before whispering, "Wakey wakey, shor--"

Before she could finish, Levi jumped up from his bed. "What the f*ck!! Hanji!! What the f*ck are you doing in my room?!"

Hanji laughed and jumped up and down while Levi is making a disgusted look on his face. "Today's the day!! We need you to look absolutely stunning!! Let's get you some breakfast!"

Levi looked on his nightstand, where an alarm clock is set. "It's five o'clock in the morning. Why the f*ck are you screaming?"

"... I'm just excited! Come on!"

"Breakfast is at seven to eight-thirty, I'm going back to sleep." Levi rolled his eyes and laid on his bed, putting on his earbuds and playing some music to relax a bit more.

Hanji walked over to Levi's suitcase, opening it and smiling. There lay Y/n's (fav/color) dress and a necklace. She looked at the figure on the bed and chuckled. Hanji took Levi's clothes for the day and set it on a chair for later.

She sat on the small couch in the room and played with her phone to pass the time since Levi would never listen to him, not until she forced him. It was already seven thirty and Levi was still asleep. She waited for a few minutes before deciding to wake him up

She crawled to Levi's side and took his phone from his side. She opened it with no problem and saw his wallpaper still the same, Y/n's smiling face. She scrolled through his music list and clicked on a particular song, a recording. Labelled as '<3' and nothing more.

Hanji already knows about the audio because she was the one who recorded it.

Y/n and Hanji were up late at night, just hanging out, watching netflix and talking about Levi, who was already asleep because Y/n told him to.

Hanji was sitting on the couch, trying to find something to watch while Y/n prepare some snacks in the kitchen. The house was surprisingly quiet even with Hanji over. Hanji's eyes widen as an angelic voice began singing. She already knew that it was Y/n since she's the only one in the apartment aside from her.

Being the supportive and amazing friend she is, she immediately began recording it on her phone.

Oh, please don't go

I want you so

I can't let go

For I lose control...

Hanji was in awe. The echo from the empty kitchen made Y/n's voice even more beautiful. If she is in love with her voice, what about Levi? Hanji gave herself a pat on the back for recording Y/n so she could send it to Levi in the future.

Once she heard footsteps approaching the living room, she stopped recording and pretended to find a movie to watch. "I'm back..."

Levi and Erwin was talking about his new routine. Hanji took the chance to take Levi's phone and pass the audio to his phone. "Success..." She whispered, chuckling to herself in the process.