Chapter 5

[Traffic's Perspective]

"Khru Nora," I said quietly finally getting to meet the person that I most likely needed to protect Wave from.

The previous attempts to seem sincere by pretending to like Wave was by a mistake of words, but Wave's reactions were cute so I had continued to use this plan, which now I thought would actually be a good idea.

"Hi Traffic," Khru Nora interrupted my thoughts. "My name is Nora and I am a teacher here."

"Hello," I said in a polite tone.

"Traffic," Khru Nora said towards me. "We are going to work on a research project, so if you are not interested you can go home."

Needing to keep an eye on Wave I said, "I want to stay if I can. Wave can I?"

"I don't really care Phi," Wave said. "You can stay if you want to."

"Then you should stay Traffic," Khru Nora said with a smile. "But why don't you call Wave with nong? You are older."

"I forgot to," I said a bit startled as I had not even though about calling Wave nong because in real life he is the same age as me, but now thinking about it he is younger than me in this dream, so I had to call him nong. "Sorry did I offend you Nong Wave?"

"It's okay Phi," Wave told me. "It's not a big deal."

"Well then," Khru Nora said gaining our attention. "We better start shouldn't we."

Then for hours Khru Nora and Wave worked on the research project while I watched them with care making sure Khru Nora doesn't hurt Wave in any way.

After several hours had past and the sun was going down Khru Nora said, "Better stop here. Its getting late. You two should both go home now."

Khru Nora getting a nod from both of us stood up and with a smile she waved goodbye to us and left us on the stairs.

"Phi," Wave mentioned towards me. "Aren't you going home?"

Thinking about the question, I noticed that technically I had nowhere to go as I was in Wave's dream.

"Phi," Wave called me breaking my thoughts. "Do you not want to go home. I don't want to either."

I thought this was a good chance to stay with Wave, so I said, "Yeah. Nong Wave I don't want to go home today. Could I stay at your place today."

"At my place Phi?" Wave asked in a startled tone and face. "You could if you wanted to, but my place is not the best to stay at."

"I don't mind that," I said to him. "Lets go Nong!"

I grabbed Wave's wrist and started to walk towards the door when I noticed that I was kind of dragging him and that Wave was lost in his thoughts.

"Nong Wave are you okay?" I asked him worried.

"I'm fine Phi," Wave told me. "I was just thinking about something."

[Wave's Perspective]

I was really startled when P'Traffic had asked me if he could stay at my place as no one had asked me about something like this is my life time. When P'Traffic grabbed my wrist something passed my mind.

"Just come with me," a person that looked like P'Traffic said and grabbed a boy's wrist and start to walk when I heard some gasps from a group a students that looked kind of familiar. .

"Let go," the boy said.

"Huh?" P'Traffic said confused.

"Let go!" the boy said again.