A Hot Summer's Day (Sebastian x Reader Fluff)

On your day off, you went up to your colleague, who also had a day off, to ask him a question.

"Since it's so hot, can we go out? Like to the beach or something?" You clasped your hands together. Sebastian chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Yes, why don't you get ready? I'll pack us a picnic." You sprinted towards your room, exitedly.

An Hour Later......

You stretched your arms out in the sun, relieved to finally be able to be moderately unclothed. You grabbed Sebastian's hand and pulled him towards the water.

"Come on, Sebas! Let's go for a quick swim before we eat!" He allowed you to drag him to the water. Luckily for you, Leonardo wanted to come along so the picnic wasn't entirely unattended.

In the water, you were splashing Sebastian, him being too much of a gentleman to splash back.

"You're no fun Sebastian." You pouted and stuck your tongue out at him. He grinned mischievously, lifted you out of the water and threw you a few feet deeper. You surfaced, laughing. In the next moment, Sebastian was next to you, pulling you into his arms.

Before you could say anything, his lips met yours in a tender kiss. You pulled back and stared at him. He merely smiled at you and pulled you in for another kiss.