Stuck (Sirius x Reader fluff)

A violent shudder ripped through your body as you and your boyfriend desperately tried to find shelter from the blizzard. You had just finished having tea with Lancelot when the storm started. The Red Army offered to let you stay, but Sirius thought you would make it back before the storm got worse.

He was terribly wrong. A bright flash of light broke through the thick snowfall and blinded the two of you for a moment. In the next second, Harr stood in front of you and beckoned for you both to come with him. Left with no other choice, you and Sirius each took a hand. You disappeared and reappeared in an unfamiliar house.

Loki and Harr made sure that you both warmed up quickly. With a couple words, Loki and Harr left you and Sirius alone in front of a roaring fire.

"I'm sorry", hugging you to his chest, Sirius apologized. You pushed your face into his neck.

"Don't be. I'm fine. We're fine." He sighed and held you tired.

"Have I mentioned that I love you, little lady?" You giggled.

"Maybe once or twice."

We both drifted off in front of the fire, wrapped up in each others arms. Luckily the two of you would be able to return to the black army barracks tomorrow.