Celebration (Oliver x Reader fluff)

Sitting on a bench in the Central Quarter, you waited anxiously for the fireworks to begin. It was a party celebrating the end of the 500 year civil war, led by Lancelot and Ray. The rest of the armies went to help them, leaving you sitting on a bench by the fountain.

"Did they seriously leave you alone?" You looked up at the man standing above you. Oliver.

"Oh, hey Oliver. They just went to help with the fireworks. I'm fine by myself." Oliver sighed.

"Dummy. Knowing you, you're gonna get lost or kidnapped." He sat down next to you with a huff. You giggled at him. He turned and flicked your forehead.

"Hey!" You rubbed your forehead. He grinned.

"Now, pay attention. It looks like the fireworks are about to start." You looked towards where Lancelot was standing on a elevated platform, signaling the start of the fireworks.

The first firework went off with a boom and a shower of colors. The fireworks went on for a minute before Oliver tugged on your sleeve. Turning your attention to him, you were surprised to see Oliver's face inches away from yours. His proximity took your breath away.

Then, as the next firework went off, he pressed his lips to yours. You pulled away to view Oliver's snarky grin. Then he pulled you in for another kiss.