Introduction

(Y/N) (L/N). A young man that just recently moved to Japan when he's 16 with his big sister, Mifuyu. (Y/N) decided to move with his sister to Japan because she wanted to go with her and study there. 

Mifuyu picked the school for (Y/N), and he just agrees with her, because he didn't know anything about Japan. Then they decided to visit the school that Mifuyu was mentioning.

Mifuyu: "(Y/N), is this school okay with you? I mean, you could choose your own..." says Mifuyu.

(Y/N): "I'm fine with it. I don't know if I can make any friends though." says (Y/N) with a bit of sad expression written on his face.

In (Y/N)'s old school before he moved into Japan, he was the introvert type. He is always alone in class, and never made any friends. He also got bullied, but the bullies stop bullied him after Mifuyu takes a step to stop it. Everyone thinks (Y/N) is a weirdo.

Of course, Mifuyu was aware of this and was feeling bad about her brother. Maybe his decision about joining her moving to Japan could change his life, hopefully.

Mifuyu: "Hey, you'll be fine! Just do what I teached you about making friends! You'll get friends in no time!" says Mifuyu trying to cheer up (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I.. don't know... but i'll try. Thanks, big sis." says (Y/N) with a smile.

Mifuyu: "Hey, we are in Japan now, you have to call me 'Onee-san'!" says Mifuyu with a pout.

(Y/N): "B-but.. it feels weird.."

Mifuyu continues to pout while stares at his brother.

(Y/N): "Fine. Thanks, Onee-san." says (Y/N) nervously.

Mifuyu: "Thats it! See, I knew you can do it!" says Mifuyu happily.

(Y/N): "Whatever... lets just go home.." says (Y/N) with a sigh.

They both went home, but before that, (Y/N) takes a quick sight at his new school.

(Y/N): "I hope she's right... I need to change my life."

-End of Introduction-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes:

Hey, thank you for reading. This is my first ever book, so critique and suggestions are available. I'm not really good at english either, so I'm really sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes. I don't have much anything to say, I just wanted to say hope you enjoyed this book.