Dumon still wants revenge

I am about to do my weekend homework. I walk over to my desk to see that it's all torn into shreds and there is a note.

Me: DUMON COME HERE NOW!!!!!!!!

Dumon: *walks into the room.* I see that you found my payback for having me take blam for your pranks.

Me: Dumon don't make me say your full name in front of everyone.

Dumon: You wouldn't.

Me: try me Duman Cassidy Ola.

Dumon: *covers my mouth.* you tell the barians that me and you are brother and sister no phone for a year.

(Yes I made me and Dumon related.)

Me: one more prank and I will. And your middle name is the funny part.

Mizar: Who's middle name are you talking about?

Dumon: no one's middle name.

Mizar: Okay you two are hiding something. Spill it.

Me: Dumon's full name is Dumon Cassidy Ola. Basically big brother and little sister.

Mizar: why hide this instead of taking pride. You two should tell everyone.

Dumon: I don't want to be made fun of is why and I don't need anyone hurting my sister physically.

I reavle my arm showing mizar a scar.

Me: When I first arrived here with Dumon don thousand captured us and gave me this scar infusing me with his barian powers.

Mizar: You have Don Thousand's powers. Okay Nash needs to know this now.

Me: I know how to use them for the right reasons and I will tell Nash when me and Dumon are ready.

Dumon: I think we should tell Nash soon though even if we aren't ready to.

Marin: *walks in with everyone but Nash* Yes you should Dumon and Isabella.

Me: How did you know my name Marin?

Marin: I did some research about you and it seems you were in a Duel tornament.

Me: *hides behind Dumon* the only reason I signed up was so I wouldn't be bullied any more in school.

Dumon: we are sorry for keeping this a secret it's just Isabella didn't want to be hurt again.