Things get personal.

Me and Dumon start crying.

Alito: I am sorry to hear that.

Me: I heard that before and the only person that ever ment it was Dumon.

I run out pf the room and head outside to be alone. I run to the place where me and Dumon were brought to barian world.

Me: This is where me and Dumon were found by the barians. But not before I was infused with Don Thousand's power.

Dumon: ISABELLA, WHERE ARE YOU!?!

Me: DUMON, IS THAT YOU!?!

Dumon came tword me following my voice. Once Dumon finds me he gives me a big hug. Then I notice Don Thousand behind Dumon. Don Thousand reaches his hand out to take Dumon.

Me: Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I push Dumon out of the way for me to be captured instead of him. Don Thousand grabs leaves and takes me with him. Dumon falls to his knees and cries.

Dumon: How could I let this happen to my little sister. She sacrificed herself to protect me.

Then he remembered something I said in the human world.

                         ~flashback~

Me: Dumon no matter what happens to me promise you will find and help me.

Dumon: I will. I promise.

                        ~flashback ends~

Dumon starts running after Don Thousand hoping to rescue me.

Dumon: I shall stay true to my promise I made to you sister.

Once Dumon reached Don Thousand's palace he burst through the door to see me hanging from the ceiling.

Dumon: ISABELLA!

Me: DUMON GET OUT OF HERE!

Dumon: I AM NOT LEAVING YOU BEHIND. I NEVER FORGOTTEN MY PROMISE TO PROTECT YOU.

Me: *crying* Dumon.