Chapter 2: "The reunion"

Y/N's P.O.V
I was listening to music and this bunny was driving.
JK: "Where do you wanna go?"

Me:"Ummmmmm... I don't know"

JK:"What?"

Me:"Take me wherever you want to. I haven't decided anything yet so.."
JK:"Hmmmmm.... Maybe Paaaaaark....."

Me:"Jimin?"

I finished him. Park Jimin was my high school friend. Whenever I hear the word Park, it reminds me of Jimin. I was so excited that I didn't realise Jungkook was looking at me in shock.

JK:"Yeah, but how do you know him?"

Me:"I just guessed. Well how do you know him?"

JK:"Girl, he is my childhood friend."

Me:"And he is my high school friend. What a co-incidence!"

JK:"I knew we both are related in some way."

Me:"Bruh! Me too."

Laughter filled in the front seats when we talked about our memories with Jimin. It was a 2 hours trip so I could not keep my eyes open and drifted to sleep.
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

After 2 hours
???:"Wake up. Wake up."

I opened my eyes hearing that someone is commanding me. I saw two grown ass male standing front of my sleepy figure with the car door open. It was Jimin and Jungkook.

Me:"Oh! Did I fell asleep?

Jm and Jk:"Yeah."

Me:"I slept too much?
"
JM: "Yes, my cutie. Now get up off the car."

Soon I stood straight and headed into  his big ass house.
Jungkook sat at the couche of his living room. While Jimin was taking his steps to the kitchen. Suddenly I remember something I used to do to Jimin in highschool, in order to surprise him. So, I called him out.

Me:"Aah! Jimin?"

Jimin:"Yes, wha-A-!?"

I jumped at him from behind and held him tight.

Me:"I missed you."
JM:"I missed you took."

We hugged each other leaving Jungkook dumbfounded but soon he spoke out of the blue.

JK:"Uh! If you two are done then may I talk to Jimin for a while. Alone."

He exclaimed.

Me:"Yeah! Sure."

I gave them some space and sat back on the couche while the boys went over to the kitchen to have some private talk."Looks like they have two discuss about some important matter" I spoke to myself and suddenly my  phone started ringing. I saw that it was Mark so  I picked it up.

[On phone📱]

Mark :"Y/N, where are you?"(He sound restless)

Me:"I am in my friend's house. Why?"

Mark:"Which friend?"

Me:"I am in Jimin's house along with Jungkook. But, what's the matter?"
Mark:"Can you meet me at 6 near your café?

Me:"Yeah!? But why?"

Mark:"I will tell you later. Bye"

Me:"Hey, wait. Mark-"

He cut it off leaving me dumbfounded about the fact of what happened to him so suddenly. A soft  voice catched my attention, distracting me from my thoughts. I looked up at the man who was calling me to eat some food.