Chapter 3: "Opening of the truth"

Y/N's P.O.V
JM:"What?"

JK:"It's been a long time I couldn't find any criminal case to solve."

Jungkook stretched out in the couche while speaking up.

JM:" What do you mean?"

Me:"He is a member of the 'Seoul Criminal Investigation Department'"

My expressions were literally like 😎. Yeah, I was feeling proud telling him that.

JM:" Jinjja? But why didn't I know it before huh?"

JK:"Cuz I am not an officer or any kind official there, I am just kind of helping them because I am nice observer so they hired me to work as a secret agent you know. I think we should continue our discussion, shouldn't we?"

JM:" Okay, sir."

I chuckled at Jimin. I never haeard anyone calling Jungkook as sir. Lol.

Me:" My mood swings."

JM:"That's great." He smiled

JK:" You can tell me what happened."

I sighed nodding as I remember that day. Jungkook had solved every problems of mine so far so I didn't wanted to leave this chance right now.

Me:"He tried to kill me back then but dad saw him and yelled behind him. Jackson..... s-shot him after dad finished me telling to run away~"

Flashback
Dad:"Jackson no."
Jackson:"So you are here too old man."
Dad:"Y/N run. Run away. Save yourself. You are the only one your mother left away. All this belongs to you. Don't let him take over. Go save yourself― *SHOT*
Me:"DAD?!"

End of the flashback

Me:"I remember running upstairs. Poor me couldn't hold his hands in his last moment but what can I do. Whatever he said was right. I know Jackson would chase me over but lucky me I can run fast so I went towards the CCTV control room before Jackson breaks it down and lucky me again, I took out the footage. I managed to jump out of the second floor window only to get splashed in the water of our pool. Before the guards could trap me in, Lisa arrived with the cops"

JK:"Lisa? How come she knows about it??"

JM:"I told her. I heard him talking something like 'kill Y/N' and 'throw her into the river' I freaked out hearing it. Guess what I ended up my balance on that fucking day so I met up with Lisa when she was returning from some short of dance class or so. I couldn't get there because I had to go to Gwangju."

Me:"Poor Lisa wasn't introduced to Jackson as my stepbrother cuz, you know I don't get along with him. Ever. She knows him as Jackson not as my stepbrother and she still doesn't know who is my stepbrother."

JK:"You should tell her."

Me:"I was in a shock that day. I didn't bring up that thing since then. 1 month and so when Lisa moved in my house. She didn't bring that topic up. Jackson since that day went missing. I don't know where the fuck he was and I don't even fucking care. I thought he is dead but plot twistttt, he is alive. Today Lisa flew to NY."

JM:"It means you are alone."

Me:"Uhmm yeah."

JM:"Why don't you stay here?"

Me:"I have to go. Sorry."

JK:"It's 5:30. Time to go ."

Me:"Thanks for reminding me. Let's go."

JM:"You can wait a little more if you wish."

Me:"I have to meet someone. It's really important. So..."

JM:''Aah it's fine.'"

Jimin's P.O.V

To meet someone? Who?
Y/N walked over to Jungkook's car. He was standing near me staring my face. I looked into him and bent near his ear.

Me:"Jungkook-ah. Can you please do me a favour.''

JK:"What is it hyung?

Me:"Please look over Y/N. And tell me what is happening around her."

JK:"Aaaa, araseo."

Me:"I will be there at 10. Okay."

JK:"Okay."

Y/N:"Jungkook-shi. C'mon.'

JK:"COMINGGGGG"

Jungkook rushed in his car before throwing me his concerned look and I nodded.

Y/N:"Bye bye Jimin-shi."
Me:"BYE~"

There car drift away from my sight and I headed in my house. Soon after I got into the warmth of my house my phone buzzed a notification. It was a text "Jackson is dangerous".
Hufff. I know..

To be continued~

🤗 Author's note 🤗

Hey my cuties. Hope you are doing great🤗. I know this chapter was boring. It's kind of some drama instead of fanfiction. My apologies, I like this kind of stories tho. It's full of mysteries and puzzling but remember Jeon Y/N is collecting the puzzles to make things right. Please give support for Jeon Y/N to find her way she lost. BTW, who texted Jimin at the end? I would like to know your guesses. I am thinking about changing the leads name. I mean, why not give her a specific name instead of Y/N? What do you think 'bout that? If it's okay for you then recommend me some cuz I am bad at naming. I will try it too. Stay safe guys. Please don't hesitate to ask any question. I lobe you.

버라해💜💜💜💜💜💜