Chapter 2

Le time skip

This is the episode Ash and Serena's date

"So we need buy a present." Said Ash

"Yep it says to get a present for a person or Pokemon and place it under the Tree. So I am going to make the present WITH SCIENCE." Said Clement

"Well I am going to stay here with Clemont. Hey Sere you can stay here to." Said Bonnie.

Sere was a little bit scared. "yeah sure..."

"I am going to buy a gift in town." Said Serena. "I am going with with you." Said Ash.

"NO Onii-san don't leave." Said Sere. One she loves being with Ash she feels safe around him.

Then Ash gave Sere his hat. She blushed that she got Ash's hat.

"There I am with you." He said with his signature smile.

"Come on Serena letZ go." He said

Serena POV

Me and Ash are alone together it's like we are on a date. I turned red. So I tried to hold his hand. And I got the courage to do it. I grabbed Ash's hand.

He hasn't say anything. I AM HOLDING Ash's HAND. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

Ash POV

I should get a present for my Pokemon and a present for Sere and  Serena. What tho.

Than I felt something in my hand. Serena is holding my hand. It feels so nice and warm so I didn't say anything.

Serena POV

"Hey Serena do you know what you are getting."

"Nope. You Ash what are you getting."

"I think I am getting a present for Sere."

"Ok." He is just GETTING SOMETHING FOR SERE WHAT ABOUT ME. Just then Ash stomach started to rumble.

"Maybe we should get Ramen Honey."

"Ok...wait what did you say."

"NOTHING." HE SAID BLUSHING.
WTF DID YOU DO TO ASH KETCHUM.
He called me Honey God I love that name especially because he gave it to me. And also he is cute blushing 😍.
HE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE.

Aura: Wrong Book Serena

Serena: Oops sorry

After that I went for my presents and Ash got distracted and we split up.

Le time skip

"Hey Ash you got everything." I said

"Well I got a present for Sere but for my Pokemon no."

"Well they like anything what you give them."

"Yeah Thanks Serena your the best." God he knows how to make me blush.

"Hey Ash let's head back with the others." Said Serena

"Yeah."

Once we went to the train there was balloons and confetti and a poster said "1000 passenger."

"Congratulations sir here you go a present for being the 1000 passenger."

"Thx." I said as I took the box. We got on the the train and I was thinking about my Pokemon. I got it I KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO GET.

"Hey Serena tell the others I be back."

Before Serena could say something he ran.

Sere POV