Chapter 4 : Parents

Fun fact again : Tae's blue hair attracted me in bwl and that was my start as an army. Thanks to Halsey because I'm a great fan of her!

---------

Jimin groaned loudly as he opened his eyes. He flinched the next second, not being able to face the bright sunlight piercing inside the room he was laid in. He slowly looked around, only to know that he was surrounded with soft pillows. 

The pink haired male slowly got up, an uneasy feeling in his lower back, as he sat there, rubbing his eyes. It took time for him to process what made him go into deep slumber, and that was when he remembered being captured.

He looked down to see his wounds were treated. The pain was eased up a bit, even though a bit head ache was there. 

He slowly got up from his bed, his ankles hurting slightly, but not as much as before. He turned to see a note on the night stand. 

You were resting and I didn't want to wake you up. Come out and turn to the left, you'll see the kitchen. I'll be there, with soup ready. Love you, Jiminie!  .....Your Taetae.

An automatic smile made its way to Jimin's face. He placed the note where it was as he started to walk outside. 

He turned left as mentioned and kept walking. A wide, beautiful kitchen came into view, with six people eating their breakfast on the dining beside it. Jimin couldn't recognize anybody except Taehyung, who was eating japchae eagerly.

"Taetae!" Jimin shouted from a distance, even though his voice was strangled a bit, hurting his throat, causing everyone to turn to see him. But the pink haired male couldn't care less, he doesn't give shit about anyone. Anyone but his best friend.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung shouted with the same enthusiastic voice, as he dropped his chopsticks immediately rushing towards Jimin. 

Without wasting another second, Taehyung engulfed Jimin in a bear hug, and Jimin happily hugged him back, with a small smile on his face. 

Hoseok was smiling wide at the two, whereas Jungkook scoffed. As of Yoongi, he didn't give a fuck. 

Taehyung finally let go of Jimin when he heard the latter grunt in pain. The blue haired male panicked immediately. 

"W-What's wrong? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, Jim-" 

"It's okay, Tae." Jimin said softly which made Taehyung sigh in relief. 

"Great, now let's eat," Taehyung said and before going to the table again, Jimin stopped him. 

"Actually, Taehyung. I want to talk to you," Jimin said and before Taehyung could reply, he continued, "Now."

Noticing Jimin called him, by his full name, Taehyung understood he was completely serious. 

"Okay, let me get your soup," Taehyung said going towards the table. 

"Tae, I'm not-"

"Shut up, Jimin. You need to eat," Taehyung said firmly. And noticing he called Jimin by his full name, Jimin understood he was serious too. 

Taehyung grabbed the soup bowl and his japchae before going towards Jimin. 

"What are you looking at? Hold this," Taehyung said as he handed Jimin his soup, which he accepted with a chuckle. 

"I'll be back," Taehyung informed the others. 

But Jimin has already left, not even sparing a glance to others.