Prologue: Endings are the beginnings

The Wanderer POV:

"I still can't believe we stole the Moment" I said panting as my friend (War) Doctor chuckle softly as he holds a box that can end both sides "indeed but even so I afraid that this might be the end for us too" he said. A couple of minutes ago we stole the Moment as it is the only way well for my friend at less to end this war "either way I glad we did it as we both know that you couldn't get past the security" I said. My friend then look at me before elbowing me in the gut making me chuckle a little "I deserve that" I said as we both fell on the sand inside the shack "yeah but I gotta admit why did you help me?" He said. I sigh as I smirk "I know that vault like the back of my head so there the advantage but it also means I am willing to help you since you and I are similar yet different" I said. Doctor chuckle before becoming serious "even so I gonna say it be fun for us but I afraid this might be our last adventure since I know that you are going to that reality you discover" he said. I got surprise and shock but then I stop before laughing earning a chuckle from him "guess I should have know that you could figure it out" I said before holding out my hand to the Doctor. He smile and shake my hand before letting go and I got up dusting myself then help the Doctor up "so I suppose this is goodbye" he said before I smirk and smack his head surprising him. "More like a farewell as I know you are gonna make the choice of right and wrong since I help you so that you choose the fate of this war" I said confusing him but I pat his back before leaving the shack.

Outside I see two tardis one that is a ruin blue and the other is red which make me chuckle before heading to the ruin blue first before patting it on the side softly "well old girl I hope you have a great time with him as you and I both know he is a tricky one as well as a great friend take care of him" I said before entering the red one. Once inside I smile as I look at my travel home "it time" I said before heading to the console and start pushing, flipping and turning buttons, switches, and gears. Soon the center start to get started up and then it starts to make a lovely sound that is music to my ears "Alright let see if he did it" I smirk before heading to a monitor where I am seeing Gallifrey my once home getting attack by the dalek fleet. However not long did it happen Thirteen tardis appears as these belong to the Doctor future which I smirk at "well done friend you make the right choice" I said.

As the light starts to get bright I smirk as it was time "Alright friend let go!" I said hitting a switch causing my Tardis to blast into the light causing a reaction to the planet transporting itself to the location of the pocket dimension while my vehicle enter wormhole into a reality very different from my own. However as I travel through the wormhole my hands start to glow making me smirk "guess it time for a new beginning" I smile as I let a tear run down my cheek as I unleash my first regeneration wave as the Tardis enter the new reality.

A/n: I know it short but it is a intro to the new series base from the adoption of

https://www.wattpad.com/story/223582932-nursing-the-universe-female-characters-x-timelord

ZeldaMaster64