Earth (primarily) Acceptance.

Location Watchtower:

Both the justice league and Df (Defend Force) is inside the control room where they wait for Superman to wake up in the medical room however as they wait everyone is talking to each other. But after a few hours later everyone stop and look at the door that opens to reveal Superman holding his chest where Slinger punch him at "Ah good you awake" Punisher said as Superman look at him in confusion. "Um why are" he try to said but couldn't as Johnny stop him "we are here on behalf of our leader Slinger who think it best if we introduce ourselves to the justice league" Johnny said as he isn't in his Ghost rider form. "Why?" Superman ask "as far as we know they are actually gonna be working with us since it seems that both yourself and Batman did attack a civilian" Hal said. Superman sigh before he walk and took a sit on a chair "I guess it is fair but what I don't get is why did you eight join Slinger" he ask making the eight members of Df look at each other before chuckling confusing the justice league. "Actually he convinced us to join this new team since he and two other want to change the world into a world where crime will be 1% while the death count is at 5%" Johnny said.

That surprise the justice league "wait why just 1 and 5 instead of making a free crime world without death?" Flash ask but before any of them spoke someone new spoke "it actually simple since we can't truly kill crime since evil will rise while death is part of the balance" a male voice said. Everyone look at the entrance to see a man wearing a detective coat and a woman wearing a jacket as she have two guns on her hip but both people walk towards the two groups before they stop and stand beside the Df.

 Everyone look at the entrance to see a man wearing a detective coat and a woman wearing a jacket as she have two guns on her hip but both people walk towards the two groups before they stop and stand beside the Df

Hannibal king

And Mercy Dante

And Mercy Dante

"We are part of another section of the Defend Force but our section is completely secret so I afraid we can't give you too much information without any bugs leaking information" MD said as Red chuckle. That completely caught the justice league off guard as they never thought about that "okay but might I ask how come you are just showing your appearance?" Flash ask making Johnny chuckle. "Simple most of us care about the people who seek true justice against the people who cause so much pain and suffering for everyone" Johnny said getting the members of Df agree with him. However before anyone from the justice league could speak the monitor begin turn red sending alert to everyone in the control room where they stare at the monitor before John turn the alert off and immediately turn the monitor to show what happening.