Part 2: The Arrival....

Ghast's POV
___________________________________

I was walking down the city, I couldn't believe Hell was like this!

A few demons looked at me, eyes examining me, I simply faced them, and my purple eyes grew brighter, making them turn away.

I walked until I reached some sort of bar, I stepped in. Earning the attention of a lot of demons, they simply watched as I slowly walked in a strange way towards the counter of the bar.

My strange walking was similar to that of a ghost, I reached the counter and pulled out a piece of paper I found in my pocket. I then pulled out a pencil and wrote down a few things, I then placed the note in the counter, gaining the attention of the bartender.

He picked it up and it red...

'Hello Mr Bartender, could you tell me what I could do down here? I just came here, so I don't know what to do.'

He looked at me for a second, then nodded his flaming head and gestured for me to sit on the chair.
I happily seated myself down and began to listen what he had to say.

He told me that this was Hell, a place where all sinners have gathered when they die. He said every once a year, there would be time called 'the cleanse' where exterminators would come down to kill us...scary!

He also mentioned that there were very powerful demons out there, they're called Overlords.
He warned me not to anger one, as the Overlord would most likely kill me if I did so.

I simply nodded, he told me a couple of other things like what to do or what I could do, when it was over, I thanked him and bowed.

I was about to leave until....

Random sinner: Oi brat! Whatcha got there in yer bag huh? Lemme se-

Before he could say another word, I pulled out a green and black ball from my bag, and tossed it in the air. I then somehow managed to change the whole bar into an arena, the demons around us were eyeing us, they had some fear in their eyes...

The ball suddenly opened, and out came....Mimi?!
I knew that I had powers, I tested them out before I came into the bar, I had first discovered them whole meddling with my many collections of balls.

The demon looked at me and laughed,

Random sinner: Hahaha! What are ya gonna do with a doll?! Hahaha! Pathet-

Ghast: ....mi....

I said in a soft yet simply haunting voice, it sounded like I hadn't drank water in awhile.

Random sinner: Huh?! Whatcha say stupid brat?! Speak u-

Ghast: ....Mimi.....Shadow Claw.....

Suddenly....a large dark claw came from underneath the doll, and it rushed towards the sinner, the claw went straight through his chest.

The whole bar fell completely silent.
'A little boy had this much power?', Everybody thought.

The demon was still alive, so I stepped towards him, and looked at him, my whole aura was screaming danger. He was shaking like a leaf stuck in a storm.

My purple eye that was shown on the side of the mask where my hair wasn't covering glowed brighter, I raised my hand in a ghostly manner and softly said....

Ghast: Boo.

He fainted, I giggled, the rest of the bar shook in fear, to me it was a simply giggle, to them it was a creepy giggle one would hear from horror movies.

I then held my hand out like I was accepting something, and then the ball consumed Mimi and closed itself, it then returned to my hand, I slipped it into my bag.

I then left the bar, but before that....

Ghast: ....people....no....disturb me....

I turned to them one last time and said that to them, and then walked out.

Ever since then...rumours about me began to spread.....after a few days....I've suddenly been called.....The Ghost.

'Hmph, how mean....spreading rumours like that....', I pouted.