Part 4: The Power...

(5 days later)

Ghast's POV
___________________________________

These 5 days have been pretty good, well...for me at least...

Alastor comes almost everyday, and whenever he does, the customers run or hide....I don't think he's that scary...right?
Every time this happens I have to be the one to find and bring those who didn't pay for their food and drinks, back to the cafe....

I was currently walking back to my rented apartment after a long and hectic day at the cafe.

Ghast: *sigh* My arms hurt....what should..I eat for...dinner?

Suddenly, two massive arms appeared outta nowhere and tried to crush me.
Unfortunately for him....being a Ghost Demon and all...has its benefits...

I casually dodged his attacks with ease,
Ghast: Your way...too...slow, come back...when you...have gained a little...bit more...speed....

I pulled out a ball from my pocket, and I threw it up in the air.
Ghast: Mimi....use Shadow Ball....

A creature came out of the ball, and instantly....a ball of darkness formed in front of it. It launched it towards the figure with the huge arms.

It was a direct hit...one hit K.O, that was a little too easy....
But then as soon as I thought that.....I heard something shoot....

I turned to the direction of where Mimi was...only to find it trapped in a net. It then disappeared....along with Mimi....

Ghast: You...would actually...go this far?

I flicked my wrist, and four balls appeared in the middle of my fingers.
I threw it down, and four figures emerged from the shadows...

Ghast: Find Mimi...now.

They nodded and flew off, I sat down and waited, after what seemed like hours of complete boredom, I got a signal from one of my companions that Mimi has been spotted.

I lifted myself up, and started stretching.
Ghast: Nngh! Ahh...it's been awhile since I've done this....

I floated off the ground, then flew at a really high speed. I went passed buildings, and more buildings.
About 4 minutes later, I finally reached the location, it was a very old looking warehouse....in the outskirts of the city where almost no one lives in....

I phased through the walls and got inside, what I saw got my blood boiling....

There laid Mimi....torn and burnt....she was almost unrecognisable....luckily I sensed she was still alive...

The people in the warehouse were drowning themselves in alcohol, and were playing billboards. Laughing like idiots....

I walked slowly towards them, without a single sound....one of them spotted me, and took out a gun.
He fired, and soon after, so did the rest...but it was useless....they all passed through me....

I floated in the air, and the atmosphere became dense, a single step anywhere, would trigger your instincts...telling you that something dangerous was nearby....

I then took my mask slightly off, revealing my eyes, which were glowing purple....some ominous looking fire lit up around me....I glared at them. An aura of malice began to form around me....

 An aura of malice began to form around me

Ghast: You've...done it...now, first....you made....me waste......my time fighting.....one of your....weak little companions. Then.....you went ahead.....and captured Mimi...Now you....do this? Hehehe....

I giggled creepily, they looked at me, terrified, some were shaking like crazy. The Fire was scorching hot, no one could come close....

Ghast: ...I'm going to burn you to a crisp~

I sent the flames at them, once it reached one of the Demons...it turned him into ash instantly, the fire began to grow, it blocked off all exits....and now it was growing bigger and bigger....

The Demons were screaming....I phased through the wall and floated upwards. I then raised my arm in the direction of the currently burning building....

Ghast: Hell Tornado.

A ball of orange flame appeared in my hand and shot itself towards the building....once it reached...there was a brief pause until....

The building exploded and a giant fire tornado was formed...burning the building and everyone inside, except Mimi since I already retrieved her, to a crisp.

burning the building and everyone inside, except Mimi since I already retrieved her, to a crisp

Not even ashes remain...and this wasn't even half my power...

Ghast: Next time...you might as well...try..to kill me...instead...

I floated down and landed on the ground, I was met with an unexpected witness.

Alastor: That was amazing my friend! I didn't know you were that powerful! In fact, I didn't know you had any powers at all! This was quite the surprise!

Ghast: Alastor....? What....are you....doing here?

He smiled at me and answered,

Alastor: I was just walking by to see what all the commotion was about, when I suddenly felt a very ominous presence nearby, Hah! Could you imagine my surprise when I saw you phase through the ceiling! Hahah!

I facepalmed myself,
'*sigh* great...I lost control of my aura...I'm glad Alastor was the only one who saw my power...otherwise it would have been a problem...'

Ghast: Can you...keep...this...a secret...?

He raised his eyebrow, but nodded anyway, I thanked him and flew back into the city...when I saw....

"Hello! Katie Killjoy here! With astonishing news! A massive fire tornado was spotted in the outskirts of the city! Could this be the doing of a new Demon on the rise, or is this just a natural disaster? Stay tuned for more!"

I sighed,
'Looks like hiding this power of mine would prove useless huh? They'd find out about it sooner or later anyway....'

I headed back to my apartment, this time...with no interruptions. I entered the apartment and brought Mimi out, I began to heal her.

'I wonder...what is in store for me in the near future...?'