Part 5: The Guest...

(5 months later)

Ghast's POV
___________________________________

It's been a nice five months, business has been going well, I managed to save up enough to buy myself a shop somewhere on the Eastern side of Pentagram City. Alastor stopped coming for some reason....weird...

I've also received a warning from my boss that something called 'the cleanse' is tomorrow and by no circumstances, should I go out into the open.

But suddenly, I heard an alarm, and then some huge portal opened.

Ghast: Oh? What's....that?

About a few seconds later, a swarm of what looked like angels with spears? Came out of the portal and started attacking the demons, some put up a fight, while others die instantly.

Ghast:...interesting....how very...interesting....

Suddenly two of these 'angels' dashed towards me, I simply flicked my finger, and a small ember came dashing towards the duo.
They didn't notice the small flame, until it reached them...but it was too late....

BOOM

The little ember exploded, killing both the exterminators. After that, I casually walked away, the 'angels' seemed to notice what I had done, and a horde of them surrounded me, and attacked.

I snapped my fingers,
Ghast: Haunt...use hypnotise...

A ghost cane out of my pocket, and released a telekinetic sleep spell. All the exterminators fell asleep instantly. The demons who were still alive, but heavily injured, had their jaws dropped at how easy it was for me to take an exterminator down.

I walked over the pile of 'angels', and continued my walking.

So after like what? 15 minutes? There were like a mountain of exterminators. All asleep, only killed a few because they annoyed me.

Then suddenly, what looked like the leader of these exterminators appeared and charged straight at me.
I gotta admit I'm impressed, his speed was good.
I dodged gracefully, but he managed to get me a little, leaving a little cut on my arm.

I giggled creepily,
Ghast: Heheh...not bad....too bad....you faced against...me...

He tilted his face sideways, confused.
Suddenly...a massive tentacle with a spike on top of it, came out of the ground and grabbed the leader.

Ghast: Hehehe....you were fun....but...you're too...dangerous....so....Gira....use...Phantom Force...

A loud ear piercing screech could be heard throughout Pentagram City. The massive shadow figure on the ground pulled the Leader down, until they both submerged inside....

Ghast: *pant* phew....I feel bad...for the leader guy....Gira hasn't been..fed in a while...*pant* summoning....him costs...a lot of *pant* energy....

I then slowly made my way back to my shop, where I sold plushy dolls and toys. I've had a few customers, of course, all of them were children. There was one exception, there was a girl who looked about 18 came into the shop once, she bought a unicorn plushy.
I could tell she was embarrassed when she brought the plushy to me to buy it, but I didn't mind.

Once I made it to my shop, surprisingly, I saw the same girl, who came to my shop for that unicorn, hiding below the counter.

She hadn't noticed me yet, and I had yet to turn on the lights. I floated towards the counter, and stood on it, all without making a sound....

I smiled mischievously, this was going to be quite fun! I then looked downwards into the space she was hiding, directly facing her, then...

Ghast: Boo.