If you could go back

(Clark woke up in the middle of the night)

(He was careful not to wake Diana who was fast asleep, he wandered into the scout ship, passing his 8 year old boy, Bruce Kent)

(He had grown up fast over the past few years, Raising a kid with powers was not an easy challenge but together Diana and Clark had proven to be very good parents)

(As Clark walked through the ancient Kryptonian scout ship, now his family's home, he found himself going to speak with his dad)

(Jor El's program had been reactivated since Zod deleted it many years ago and Clark had often come to Jor El for advice, now being a prime example)

Jor El: "Kal El. My son."

Clark: "Hey dad. Hope I didn't wake you."

Jor El: "I am a program. I do not sleep. But I appreciate the concern. Is something the matter, son?"

Clark: "It's just..look I'm happy..with my life right now and everything...but sometimes..I find myself missing the old days. When the Justice League was first formed and..Bruce was still..."

Jor El: "...I see. If you could..go back? Do some things differently..would you?"

Clark: "Well..of course. Anyone would right? But it's not like it's something I need. I wouldn't trade Diana and Bruce for anything."

Jor El: "I understand, son. But what if..there was a way to go back? To relive parts of your life where you could make different choices? To see those you've lost again?"

Clark: "...I'm guessing these questions aren't just hypothetical anymore?"

Jor El: "You are correct. I do have such a program stored within my data banks. Should you choose to use it. You could visit old memories, create your own timeline without affecting this one."

Clark: "It..sounds too good to be true. Maybe I should tell Diana about it though.."

Jor El: "Worry not. I'll tell her in the morning. Time works differently in this program any how. She probably won't even realize you're gone."

Clark: "...okay let's do it."