Our Strength

(Back in the scout ship, Jor El was rushing around trying to prevent Bruce Kent, who had recently woken up from destroying the kitchen with his heat vision)

Jor El: "Please grandson! I beg of you! Your parents will delete me if I allow you to do any more damage!"

(Bruce giggled and ran around in circles, Jor El chased after him)

(Back in the program Clark and Diana faced off against Brainiac)

Clark: "Where did you even come from?"

Diana: "Yeah! For something called Brainiac you're really stupid looking!"

(Clark gave Diana a confused look)

Diana: "..or something else I could have said."

Brainiac: "I shall take over your minds from within this Kryptonian program."

Clark: "What do you know about Krypton?"

Brainiac: "I was built by a Kryptonian. One I believe you are familiar with...Jor El."

Clark: "..my father? Did he do this to us?"

Brainiac: "No. Not directly but his uploaded consciousness failed to detect my presence within his system and now that I have access to you two..I shall finally be free to roam this planet and take all of its data."

Diana: "Not if we pull your plug first, greenie."

(Ancient lamentation intensifies)

Brainiac: "If you insist.."

(Brainiac attacked and Clark and Diana fought back against him)

(Back in the scout ship, Jor El finally managed to distract Bruce by turning on his favorite TV show, Friends)

Jor El: "Perhaps he's a tad young for that show but regardless this is a great victory."

(Jor El was then alerted to what was going on in the program and quickly checked on it)

(He saw Clark and Diana fighting Brainiac)

Jor El: "The Brain Interactive Construct? How did it get here? I've not seen it since I was on Krypton. Not important. My son and daughter in law need my help."

(He entered some commands into the program)

(Clark and Diana's costumes appeared on them during their fight)

Superman: "Now I'm feeling stronger."

Wonder Woman: "Same here, honey. Let's kick his ass."

(And they did)

Brainiac: "Fine then. If I cannot overpower you physically then perhaps some more memories will get the better of you."

(The events of the last several years of Clark and Diana's lives played on screens surrounding them)

(Their first kiss above Metropolis, Their dance in the Kent barn, their fight when Clark was on Red Kryptonite, Them messing around in the hay, them battling Darkseid alongside the Justice League, them raising Bruce, their wedding, when Gorilla Grodd took control of Diana forcing her to attack Clark, and finally their exchanging their rings above the Earth)

(Clark and Diana took each other's hands as they witnessed many of their most treasured memories together, they then turned to Brainiac wearing matching confident smirks)

Clark: "Tell me..which part of that slideshow was supposed to weaken us?"

Diana: "Good question, sweetie. For all you've done Brainy Bastard, is remind us of our strength."

Brainiac: "...Jor El..he has tampered with my systems.."

Superman: "Well I guess I owe dear old dad a thank you."

(His eyes glow red)

Superman: "And I owe you this."

(Superman blasted his heat vision and Diana used her gauntlet shockwave to multiply the beams as they tore through Brainiac like Bruce through their kitchen)

(Brainiac exploded)

(Clark and Diana turned to face each other)

Superman: "I love you, Diana Prince."

Wonder Woman: "Ahem."

Clark: "Kent. Diana Kent."

Diana: "Better. Well what are you just standing there for? Kiss me."

Clark: "Yes ma'am."

(They kissed sweetly as they were zapped back to the real world)