Diana and the Martha scene

(Diana was helpless as Batman stepped on her neck, clearly thinking she was Superman)

Diana: "Bruce please.."

Batman: "You were never a god. You were never even a man."

Diana: "Damn right I'm not a man you son of a..!"

(He pressed his foot down on her neck and cut her cheek with the spear before raising it for the killing blow)

(Diana's thoughts were racing, how did Clark get out of this?? She desperately wondered)

Diana: "I am Diana of Themyscira. Daughter of Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons!"

(Batman paused)

Batman: "What does that mean? Why did you say that name?"

Diana: "Because it is who I am! And I know you are better than this, Bruce! By the way you are dead in the future!"

Batman: "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?! MARTHA! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!"

Diana: "Uh I didn't you deaf Bat bafoon! Now get off me!"

(Then Lois ran in and got in between Batman and her)

Lois: "Please stop!"

Diana: "This bitch again?"

Batman: "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!"

Lois: "It's his mother's name! It's his mother's name."

(Batman froze and slowly took his foot off her neck and backed away, deep in thought, he then roared and threw the spear away)

Diana: "Well that was interesting to witness. You're lucky I was not there Bat Boy. If I was, I'd never let you touch him!"

Lois: "Are you okay, Clark?"

(She kissed Diana on the cheek which made Diana raise her eyebrows)

Diana: "Well..that was..a nice treat if I am being honest."

(She got zapped out of that memory)