Author Note: (very important, please read )

Before we start the story, I want to let you know.. Especially the readers that is re-reading this.. I made some changes throughout these beginning of this book, some of it will be the same but a bit more detail and make more sense than the original plan in this book.

Here is the list that will be continued in this book:

1: yes, this book will have your two favorite characters to ship them.

2: yes, one of your favorite ship will be taken away for a while and come back in a few years later. (if you want to know why then read the story and find out yourself.)

3:yes, the bad guy.. Or should I say evil grandmother is still there.

4: yes, the posse to be wife aka Kate will be there.

5: And finally, yes your favorite ship will bump into each other..

Here is the reason and the list of why I'm changing this:

Reason # 1: The reason why I'm changing the format of this book because it was a bit fast and didn't make sense in some part of the chapter, (well in my opinion..) So I want to redo everything but keeping some of it in their.

Reason # 2: The reason why I'm changing the way the two main characters meet is because it was a bit too fast for my liking and I think won't make in the future.

Reason # 3: The reason why I'm changing how Kate is been introduced in the story is because in the original plan she was clingy.. Well she still is but even more than that now but this time she is not that nice when it comes when people are around her 'boyfriend' well you can say.. She is glued to him tightly.

Reason # 4: The reason why I'm changing is because of how I wrote it back then to compare now, I wanted to be a bit too dark and a bit more challenging than I always go for.. (happy time, then sad times and then back with happy time at the end..) I want to challenge myself while I'm challenging the story. (this goes with reason #1)

Reason # 5: The reason why I'm changing how your favorite two characters bump into each other, this could go back to reason #1/#4 and reason #2.. Because One its was going too fast in my opinion.. Again, and with the new version it won't fit anywhere except later on of the story.

The overall all of this topic:

Overall I'm going to remake the chapters that is more readable and also makes sense and have a better picture of the plot of the story.

This will take me a bit of time to update the chapter that are already been published to you guys but I will try my best, [at the time writing this I'm re-writing chapter two..] so be exited for the new layout for this new version of the book.

And I want to say that, thank you for reading my story with my grammar mistakes, English is not my first language even though people say it is, *my Hispanic self coming out a little*

*Sighed softly* beside that.. I want to improve more and make my stories better than before, and people want to read more of my stories. So to do that I need to start over and redo everything.. (that was one of the reason why I wasn't updating the book.)

The end card for my socials to keep up to date.

My daily personal Instagram, username: @honeylynch, Name: Sabrina Michaelis. (Side note: I will barley post anything their only new updates of my upcoming books and sneak peek of it, so yeah..)

But for now.. Keep reading and safe everyone. (but seriously, please be safe out there. 😷😷)