A note from the author

Hello Guys,
I decided to come back and write a bts fiction story, Let me tell you how this story came about cause this story was gonna be completely different from what i was gonna originally write but I'm still gonna go through with that story,once i feel out how i wanna write it, So Black Desires came from my dreams and imagination, and ill be honest i have a really raunchy imagination.

So let me gon head warn you guys now I'm not holding back in this fanfic, cause this is coming from my imagination,
there will be a lot of sex and foreplay in my book, before a chapter starts I will put up warnings, there will be very little cases of sexual assault so if that triggers you then this is not the book for you,and no i do not condone in anyone being assaulted if you or anyone you know is being assaulted please i beg you do not be afraid to call the rape hotline so they can help, you rape is very serious and shouldn't' be taken lightly thank you. But back to it if you do chose to continue to read don't leave nasty comments because you are uncomfortable
and if you find yourself becoming uncomfortable please leave because it's not my goal to make anyone uncomfortable, Its my goal to make you a  little wet( wink wink) . Just don't leave nasty comments unless its nasty(wink wink).
Also if you have a problem with my main character being a black girl then leave again ion have time for ya energy, oh I talk in a lot of slang but I know how to write properly so if you start seeing my slang slip out don't judge me(hahahaha)  This story came from my imagination so none of my work was stolen, if you do happen to see a story similar which i doubt just know it wasn't done intentionally, if i see my work being copied ima find you and bite yo ankles ion play that shits. lastly I don't own none of the pictures the only thing i own is the story line.

THIS IS MY LAST WARNING I AM NOT HOLDING BACK IN MY BOOK, SO THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ESCAPE BEFORE YOU GET SUCKED IN.

AND WITH THAT BEING SAID I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY BOOK HAVE FUN.