~13. Eternity~

[Art by NasaDasa on Twitter]
-
-
Enter world

[Loading terrain...]

-
-

"Hey man, you alright?", the voice asked, getting closer to the blurry figure on the bed. "No, of course not. C'mon, you are taking too long! Though there are people that- whatever... Open your eyes already"

The figure started getting more clear, until you could finally see the body.

"...mMmññmm........"

"Ah! you are finally awake, it was worth wa-"

Bbh, still altered by The Dream and the thought of the battle, sit back and created an arrow, pointing it towards the unknown person, who didn't expect that reaction

"aaaAAAAAAAAAAAH WAITWAITWAIT LETS TALK ABOUT THIS, ALRIGHT? LETS NOT FIGHT, JUST TALK-"

Bad vanished the arrow and threw himself on the mattress again

"Oh I'm... I'm sorry for that", he appologised. His voice was a bit shaky. "It's- it's just that I- I was- was..."

"It's alright man, don't worry. We all know what it feels to be in one of those dreams"

They stayed in silence for some minutes, probably waiting for the other to speak. Bbh was slowly recovering from The Dream and his thoughts

"Wait a second- where am I? And who the fudge are you?"

The other laughed. "Right, I didn't present myself- I'm your bEsT fRiEnD, SAPNAP! and right now we are in the village"

"Oh, hello you muffin! What are you doing here?", he asked, now with his mind fully on the Overworld again

"I came here for you", his tone was a bit more serious than before. "You met Dream, right?"

"Dream??? I mean, I just woke up from Th-"

"No, I mean- a guy that hides hilself with a mask, marshmallow mans, has an axe... He used to be the prey but became the hunter this time. He is really fast and good at making traps too"

Bbh felt a chill running down his back. "Y-You know that guy?? He... his name may be Dream, but oh my godness his dreams aren't even close to nice..."

"Well, you could we... were teammates- nONONO DON'T WORRY BY THE WAY", he exclaimed after noticing the scared and nervious feeling of the other. He decided to sit next to him, trying to comfort the muffin man. "I won't do anything, don't worry"

Bad just inhaled and exhaled a bit before talking. "I thought he was... lonely... he didn't seem like the type of person that would have teammates in my opinion"

"Lets say we was altered and scared in his own way", he let put a nervious laugh.

"Did something happen?". Bbh offered a muffin to Sapnap, who took it and started to eat it slowly

He smiled. "Lets say... whatever, it doesn't matter. Don't worry about it... WAIT, I FORGOT TO MENTION- You were asleep for like 3 days man"

"3 DAYS?!?!?!? I NEED TO HURRY AND FIND THE OTH-"

When he was standing up, something next to his feet made him fall into the floor. Sapnap just laughed and helped him, while looking at the chicken and fish (in a bucket) who were expecting the whole time

"They have been here since you started respawning... they seem like some really nice pets"

"MR SQUEEEEGYYYYYYY!!!!! CHIMKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"