Herimone's home pt.1

(A/N) so I really wanted to read a story with a street smart and book smart hermione but couldn't find one so I'm making one. Hope you enjoy))

Hermione POV:
School just ended from 7th year and we just made up and became friends with the Slytherns. We were in hogsmead when Draco said "I've always wanted to see what the muggle world is really like." "But haven't you been when getting on the platform and what not" Harry stated. " yeah but I've never explored and lived like one" Draco explained. "Oh. Well we were gonna sleepover at hermione house for the first time if you wanna join" Ron offered. They all agreed and we left.

We got back to the castle and started packing. Once we were done we went outside and loaded the train. We said our goodbye and was off. We sat in one compartment and talked about the sleepover. "So when we get to my house we are gonna be greeted by some muggle friends of mine." "Ok... I don't see why you need to give us a heads up about that" Harry said. "Well when I'm with my other friends I'm a little different Than I am with you guys." "Ok noted I guess?" Pansy said in a confused tone. We talked the rest of the way there.

We got off the train and was greeted by my parents. "Hello mum, dad. These are my friends: Draco, Harry, Ron, Pansy, Blaise, and Ginny." "Oh there is quite a lot of you" my mom says. And at that we head out of the station.

(A/N) so umm I hoped you liked it. I'm sorry it kinda short. I woke up like 1 hour ago so I'm extra lazy

-the goblin under your bed))