Hermione's home pt.2

(A/N) idk what to say. Oh umm so here are her friends names: Haden-male, Amelia-female, Chris-male, Damien-male, and Ari-female.)note they are all 17 and this is based off my experiences)

Haden POV:
I was being arrested/tackled by Ari when Chris sound the alarm "CAR!!" And we all ran to the sidewalk and waited for the car to pass. Once the car was parked I used it as a chance to escape so I ran but Amelia was faster and got me. I yelled at Damien to help me out but I saw hermione get out of the car with 6 other people. "Hermione help!!" She turns around and grins "sorry this is out of my hand" She said right before she ran over to Damien who was about to set me free and arrested him on the opposite side of the car.

"Hermione over here!" Ari and Amelia were chasing Chris who was the second fastest after Hermione.

Harry POV:
I watched as Hermione ran through the streets and pinned down that boy and then dragged him to a random car. "What the hell Hermione. How are you so fast?!" The boy she just attacked said. She gave him a stare that said really. "You realize we grew together right?" She said as the boys got off the car and sat down to catch there breath

"What the hell just happened!?" Draco asked. Hermione looked at us "Oh... right umm guys these are my friends that I told you about." "Guys this is Haden, Chris, Damien, Ari, and Amelia." She said pointing at 5 different people. "And this is Harry, Ron, Ginny, pansy, Draco, and Blaise." She told them as she pointed to us.

We looked both ways and crossed the street to hear them better.

(A/N) so its been a while and ummm here is part 2. byeeee))