Getting to know people

(A/N)I'm back I've been getting inspiration. I'm here now so I need you to silence your phones and the story is about to begin.

No POV:  The Hogwarts students walked to the other side of the street to hear them better. "So how do you know 'moine" Haden asked. " oh we went to Hogw-school, school with her..." Pansy responded with a close one. "we grew up with Herms, we know she is a witch. How do think she found out?" Chris stated. Ron then replied with: "yeah how did you find out you were magic 'moine?" 

"I may or may not have blown Damien 20ft high gave myself speed and caught him before he could hit the ground..." "it was fucking hilarious" Ari chirped in right before "yeah let have Hermione do it again but to you and try it!" 

(awkward... umm lets do a time skip yeah, YEAH! brought to you by constant police sirens at night:))

They went around and Hermione introduced her Hogwarts friends to the neighborhood."umm herms how do you know everyone and then some?" Draco asked "oh idk i knew them since birth I guess." Amelia the added "Here everyone knows everyone like family weather we like it or not, we are one big family." None of the students really understood how close they were and they don't think they ever could. The coming night showed they could and they did.

(A/N) it short, but I have a reason! Just a PSA for this Since the only ones who have a stable family is Ginny and Ron they will still understand because it feels like home. Gonna say this every time after every chapter: these are based off MY experiences and some things I thought of.