Chapter 1

Sofia's POV:
I came back from the grocery store we usually take turns to go and today was my turn.

When I entered my apartment I saw Emma and Andrea chilling on the couch "hey guys I'm back" "hey we're just watching some Greys Anatomy" Emma told me.

I placed the stuff in the kitchen and went to sit beside the girls.

20 minutes later I got a text from my group chat with Dix and Kate.

Dixie sucks dick

Dicksea: what's up bitches?

Sofaya: well hello to you too

Kate bitchford: what a lovely way to start a conversation Dixie.

Dicksea:

Dicksea: anyways why don't you guys come to LA? You can stay at my house 😝

Sofaya: I'm fucking down

Kate bitchford: same

Dicksea: okey dokey you can come next week.

Sofaya: I'll check the tickets tonight

Kate bitchford: same ttyl

Sofaya: ok buyèëš

Dicksea:

Sofaya: lol sorry bye ——————————————————————————

——————————————————————————

Sofia's POV:
"Who are you texting that much?" Andrea said "just the girls it looks like I'm going to LA next week" "with Dixie?" Emma asked "yup" "ughhh I'm so jealous of your life right now" Emma groaned "oh shut up it isn't like you didn't went to Las Vegas literally last week" I said throwing a pillow at her. "Anyways I'm going to go shower" I said after a while.

I have my own bedroom that includes a bathroom while Emma and Andrea share bedroom and bathroom I know, I'm lucky.

I went to my bathroom and took a short shower I only washed my body since I washed my hair this morning.

After that I did my skincare and changed into some nike Lycra shorts and an oversized t-shirt and then I sat on my desk just to answer some emails.

"Hey sof we are going to order some pizza. Do you want me to order something for you?" Andrea shouted from the kitchen. "No thanks I'll eat pizza with you guys" I shouted back.

After I answered some of the emails I laid on my bed and scrolled through tiktok a little bit til I got a face time call from Dixie, but when I answered I saw it was Griffin, Dixie's boyfriend.

Me and Griffin have a really nice friendship we have really similar personalities and even though I haven't met him in person we are really close thanks to Dixie.

"What's up griff?" " soooo I heard someone is coming to LA" "really who is it?" I said sarcastically "some bitch named Sofia I really don't like her" "aww that's bad for you cause you are going to see me almost everyday when I'm there" "ughh and I thought 2020 couldn't get any worse" he said rolling he's eyes. "Omg shut up" "oh hey sofaya" Dixie said wrapping her arms around Griffin from behind. "Hey Dixie" "so have you checked the tickets?" Dixie asked "actually no, I'll check them right now so I'll talk to you guys later" "ok bye bitch" Griffin said ending the call.

After the call I opened my computer and bought a ticket to LA for next week. "Sofia the pizza's here" Emma shouted "I'll be there in a sec" I closed my computer and went to the girls room were they were eating the pizza while watching a movie.

"Hey what are we watching?" I asked hopping on the bed with them. "maze runner" Andrea answered
"Ooo yes daddy Dylan".

After 3 slices of pizza and watching Dylan O'Brien fight Emma and Andrea were kind of drunk let's just say they had a whole bottle of wine for just both of them so we decided to put Mamma Mia and we were all dancing and singing to the songs, 2 hours later Emma and Andrea were literally passed out on the floor so I cleaned there room a little bit and slept on Andrea's bed while she was sleeping on the floor, I'm lazy so I won't carry her to the bed with me.

Mads speaks: hey guys this is the official first chapter I hope you liked it, I have many ideas for this book that I'm looking forward to write, also I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and btw her name is Sofia, but Dixie calls her sofaya like sof-ay-a literally lol. And also let me know if you guys like short or longer chapters 😊