Chapter 2

Sofia's POV: I was in my room scrolling through social media when Andrea entered my room "dude please tell me you are meeting Noah beck" "who?" "Noah beck the new hottie in town?" "Oh yeah dixies friend, i don't know I mean I think he is really close to Dixie and I'm staying in LA for a month so yeah probably" "ughhh I'm so jealous" Andrea groaned hopping on my bed beside me "lol why?" I asked "I don't know, maybe because he is the hottest guy on tiktok" she said with a duh tone "oh shut up" I said kicking her "ow dude" she said laughing "please tell me you'll hook up with him at least one time" she asked "oh yeah, for sure" I said sarcastically

Noah's POV: I was at the hype house, almost everyone was here today. I was sitting on the couch next to Dixie doing some tiktoks, "omg Dixie I didn't know Sofia was coming to LA" larray said, well shouted "yeah I invited Kate and her they are staying at my house" Dixie answered Kate Tifford?" I asked, I knew Kate, Dixie introduced us on facetime a few weeks ago. "Yeah" "and who's Sofia?" I asked "Literally the best person you will ever meet" larray said "she's coming next week I'll introduce you to her once she is here" Dixie said "okay" i said before standing up and going to the kitchen where Alex and Mia were.

We hang out a few hours on the hype house cause Thomas was filming his vlog and we had to wait until he finished. "Hey, Curtis and I are going to chick-fil-A wanna come?" Dixie asked me "yeah sure, hang on I'm going for my phone" I went to grab my phone which was outside by the pool and then went with Dixie to get on Curtis car who was waiting outside for us.

Curtis, Dixie and I spend the rest of the afternoon on downtown LA, shopping and just walking around, it was already 7:30 so it was getting dark so we decided to go back to the hype. We were on Curtis car, Curtis was driving, Dixie was in the passenger sit and I was in the back we were singing "a thousand miles" by Vanessa Carlton, it is kind of our thing to sing that song every time we are on the car, but the song got cut off because Dixie got a FaceTime call.

"Heyyy" it was a girls voice I have never heard. "Hey bitch" Dixie said "omg hi sofaya papaya" Curtis said I was kinda confused by the nickname, "hi Curtis Burtis" she answered "where are you guys?" She asked "we're driving back to hype " Dixie said "oh do you want me to call later?" She asked "no it's fine" I was really intrigued by who she was, so I peeked in "hello sofaya papaya" I said it the same way Curtis said it. "Oh hi" she said kind of confused "Noah this is Sofia, Sofia this is Noah" Dixie introduced us, "yeah I know" she said "oh you know who I am?" I asked kind of confused cause I only heard from her today "yeah my friend thinks you're hot" she said "well tell your friend I said thanks" "will do" she said "hey sof we already arrived at the hype I'll call you later" Dixie said "ok bye bebe" Sofia said before hanging up.

We all stepped out of the car and went inside Mia told us everyone was at the movie room so we went in. They were watching The notebook, I really don't get what is so good about the movie. We said hi to everyone and went to sit down, I laid down on top of Ryland and Dixie sat beside us. "So you already met Sofia, what do you think of her?" Dixie asked me " i don't know she seems funny" "oh believe me she is" Ryland said "how do you know her?" Dixie asked " i met her at a party last time she was in LA you introduced me to her you don't remember?" "oh yeah I forgot you guys made out" Dixie said "do you still talk to her?" Dixie asked "yeah we Snapchat sometimes".

Everyone was talking amazing things about her, she really must be nice, by this point I'm kinda excited to meet her. "Hey I'm going to the bathroom real quick, move" Ryland said throwing me from on top of him to the floor. "Thank you Ryland" I said standing up and sitting down where Ryland was. I suddenly felt a phone vibrate on my butt, so I grabbed it and saw it was Rylands phone, I saw it was a Snapchat notification so I typed in the password and saw it was from Sofia so I decided to open it.