⭐️Star Sanses Headcanons⭐️

Art above isn't mine

Hey! This may be a oneshot book, but I thought that it would be fun to throw some headcanons in here too. These headcanons are basically how I think that they would act in a relationship. Now let's get into it!

Ink

⭐️ Loves giving you hugs! Doesn't matter when or where. He especially loves hugging you from behind and resting his head on yours.

⭐️ Gives you presents for no reason what so ever! His presents can be as small as a flower or as big as a visit to your favorite AU. He wants you to feel as loved as he possibly can.

⭐️ He hates it when you leave. When you have to go off somewhere without him, he gets really sad. He understands that he can't go, but it still makes him upset. He won't leave his room until you come back. Dream and Blue comfort him, but he stays in his depresso mode until you get back.

⭐️ When you do come back, he is all over you. As soon as you come back, he scoops you into a big hug and doesn't let you go for several hours. Even though he lets you out of the hug eventually, expect a very clingy Inky for at least a week.

⭐️ He likes giving you kisses on the forehead. He likes the way your face warms up when he does it.

⭐️ Paintings. So many paintings. He absolutely LOVES painting you! Their everywhere! When you tell him that he should get rid of some of them, he refuses. He's kept every single one he's ever painted.

Dream

⭐️ Dream likes holding your hands. He can be a little shy sometimes, so he doesn't try anything to big like hugs or kisses. Instead he settles for holding your hands. Sometimes he will trace his phalanges over your palm.

⭐️ He loves surprising you with little dates every now and then. It's not normally anything big, but he puts so much thought and effort into them that it doesn't matter. 

⭐️ When you have to go away, his personality flips. Instead of being shy and quiet, he will out right beg for you to not leave. He will cling onto you until the very last second. While you're gone, he gathers all the things that remind him of you together. He'll most likely cook your favorite meal and sleep with one of your sweatshirts.

⭐️ After you return, he is in tears. He'll hug you and shower you with rare kisses. He makes you as happy as possible for the next few days before everything settles back down.

⭐️ When he does give you rare kisses, he likes giving you nose kisses. He loves how your nose scrunches up cutely at them.

⭐️ He likes teaching you archery. It makes his soul light up with happiness when you celebrate over hitting the target. It also gives him an excuse to be close to you when you need help lining it up.

Blueberry

⭐️ All of the above. Kisses, hugs, holding your hand. All of it. He loves any and all types of PDA.

⭐️ Making you dinner is his specialty. Ever since he learned what your favorite food was, he would never stop cooking it. He spent months perfecting it, not asking for any help. He followed the instructions exactly. Granted it wasn't gourmet food, but he put all the love in his soul into making the dish. Best meal ever.

⭐️ When you have to go away for a while, he tells you he understands and that he shall be awaiting your return. But once you're actually gone, he gets really sad. He doesn't put as much effort into anything. He also isn't as energetic as usual.

⭐️ After you come back, your definitely in for it. Imagine Blue's normal energy level...and multiply it by 10. He is off the walls! He drags you all over the place, showing you new fighting moves he learned and probably buying you a gift or a sweet. Also, he doesn't let anyone else have your attention. If someone else starts talking to you, he will drag you away with a pout.

⭐️ Although it's hard for him to pick a favorite kiss, he really enjoys giving you kisses on the cheek. After he does, he always brings you into a hug, nuzzling into your neck. 

⭐️ He loves it when you watch him practice fighting with Alphys. He wants you to see how cool he is in battle. He always sneaks glances at you during the battle to see if you're watching.

This was really fun to write! I'm definitely going to do more headcanons in the future.

Also, I know that not everyone has the same opinions of how these characters would act, but please no hate! This is just how I would portray them. 

I also wanted to tell you that I am in the process of writing an Ink x Reader oneshot. So look out for that soon!

See you next time!