Dream x Neko Reader

Thank you for this request mah friend candykillerdrama!

I hope you like this!

Note: Some of this will be in Spanish! Just thought I'd tell you.

Background Knowledge 

To put it simply; you're a mythic bitch(references anyone?). You tend to get angry over simple things. Only one person is able to calm you down when you're plotting someone's murder; Dream, your loving boyfriend! 

Your POV 

"ARGH!"

I slam the door shut as I storm into the house. The house was made specifically for Dream and I. I'm not sure if Dream is even home right now, but honestly I don't care. Right now the only thing that matters is putting that bitch in her place! I grab a notepad off of the sofa table and plop down on the couch. I rip the pad open, taking out a few pages out of rage, and I start writing down everything that I know about her. I grit my teeth and snarl, my ears pressed down and back with rage. "¡Esa pequeña perra! ¡Le mostraré quién manda! ¿Ella cree que puede salirse con la suya actuando así? ¡Ja!" 

I rip out the page I wrote on and stand up, throwing the rest of the notepad to the ground. I stomp into the kitchen, my tail swishing in agitation. I stuff the note into the pocket of my jacket and consult the utensils in the kitchen. I pick up a fork and spin it around in my hand. "Fork? No. ¡Un tenedor no es lo suficientemente bueno para esto!" I throw the fork across the room and it sticks into the calendar on the wall. I pick up a santoku knife and watch how it glints in the light of the kitchen. I smirk down at it evilly and clutch it with a newfound passion. "¡Perfecto!" Satisfied with my new weapon, I turn around and start back to the living room. 

"Where do you think you're going with that knife Y/n?"

I freeze in place and my tail bristles. Dream is leaning against the doorframe of the living room. He pulls out the fork I had punctured the calendar with and quarks a nonexistent eyebrow at me. I squeeze the knife tighter in my hand and bare my fangs at him. "You know exactly where I'm going with this! ¡Now, sal de camino!" Dream shakes his head at me and crosses his arms over his chest, stepping directly in my way of the living room. "You know I can't do that Y/n. Put down the knife." 

I storm up to him attempting to stare him down even though we are the same height. He narrows his eye sockets at me. The aura of the room is tense. In a matter of seconds, Dream snatches the knife from me and throws it out of my reach. I stretch out my hand for it desperately, but it is already too far from me. Dream takes this moment of my distraction to reach up to my head. He pats my ears softly and I gasp in surprise. I purr slightly and Dream grabs my hand gently yet firmly.

Dream guides me to the living room while I look longingly at my knife. He sits me down on the couch and takes my hands in his. "What did this person do to you to make you so angry? You don't usually get this worked up." I snarl at the thought of her. Dream squeezes my hands comfortingly and I try to calm down. I avert my eyes from his and one of my ears twitches. "That perra made an inappropriate comment about you. I wanted to teach her a lesson." Dream tilts his head out of interest. "What did she say about me?" 

I tense up and a wild blush spreads across my cheeks. I can't tell him that! ¡Mi*rda! Instead of answering him, I collapse forward onto him. I lie down on him and rest my head comfortably on his chest, keeping him pinned to the couch. "Y/n!" I close my eyes and sigh in content and frustration. Dream shifts a lot under me and constantly whines for me to stand up while I try to rest and calm down. It frustrates me, so I push off him for a minute so that I am hovering over him. I give him a small kiss and he freezes. I give him a loving smile while he blushes a brilliant yellow. "Cállate." 

I lay back down and close my eyes. My tail waves back and forth out of happiness instead of anger like earlier. Having my boyfriend with me has neutralized any killing intent I may have had. This boy is mine and no matter what other people say, he will always love me. 

Dream starts petting my hair and "soft, adorable ears", as he always calls them. My ears instinctively go forward slightly and I purr happily. I snuggle closer to my boyfriend and wrap my arms around him. "Te quiero mucho. Never forget that Dreamy." A positive aura surrounds us that was produced by both Dream and I. He kisses my cheek softly and I can feel him smile against my cheek. "I love you too. I always will."

Bonus!

Nightmare's POV

I watch from afar as that wretched cat cuddles up to my brother. My negative aura grows more and I fight the urge to rush in and rip her from him. "I swear, if she doesn't get her grubby paws off him I'm gonna murder the entire multiverse. She's gonna infect him with her toxicity!" Killer, who tagged along for no other reason than entertainment, raises a nonexistent eyebrow at me. "You're one to talk, all mighty king of negativity." I throw him a deadly stare and he smiles at mischievously, sticking his tongue out mockingly. 

"Ugh! Let's just go already. I'm sick of watching them and their lovey dovey shit."

I grab Killer with one of my tentacles and make a portal back to the castle. Killer chuckles and smirks. "Aww! Is Mr. Octopus upset that his brother has a girlfriend and doesn't see him anymore?" I snarl at Killer and throw him through the portal violently. While he soars through the air, he yells to no one in particular. 

"Worth it!"

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I'm sorry if this was too short! I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm terrible at writing bitchy characters. I've said the word bitch a lot in this chapter haven't I? I think 5 times maybe.

Is that bad?

Oh well!

Hope you guys liked this!

Bye Bye!