25

After Yeonjun's and Soobin's sweet moment in his car they were much closer now and Soobin was extremely happy with his relationship

The day was going great until an alpha started flirting with Soobin right in front of Yeonjun, which ended in Yeonjun fighting him and winning of course but getting detention and having a very angry omega.

(*☻-☻*)

Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Yeonjun groaned. "Can't time go any faster?" He muttered as he stared at the clock in the front of his class.

He tapped his pencil on his desk.

Ughh I still have an hour what the fuck?!

˚

Soobin was sitting outside of the school.

He really had anger issues.

He let out a sigh and stood up and when he turned around he was met with 3 alpha males who were staring at him intensely. He froze like a deer in headlights.

Their eyes were red and Soobin knew he probably couldn't out run them.

They're on their rut? Do they even go to this school?!

He hesitantly took a step back and they ran towards him, he turned around running as fast as he could but that didn't last long.

Not only did they catch him he accidentally ran into a dead-end cornering himself into the shower area outside.

He turned around and they were standing behind him.

"You got me all riled up running away like that." One of them said and suddenly Soobin was pushed against a wall with his hands pinned up.

"P-Please don't st-stop it." They were kissing and licking his neck, slipping their hands under his shirt, they started to pull his pants down. "Someone please help! HELP ME PLEASE!" He cried loudly. "YEONJUN!"

˚

Yeonjun was sitting in his class becoming antsy in his seat. "You gotta be fuc-"

YEONJUN

He shot up out of his seat and his eyes turned pink briefly. "Soobin?" He looked around confused.

"Mr. Choi please sit down." The teacher groaned annoyed looking at him from his desk.

"I could've sworn I just heard-"

YEONJUN HELP

"Soobin!" He ran out of the class ignoring the calls from the teacher. "Soobin where are you?!" He exclaimed standing in the middle of a random hallway.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

"Damn it!" He started running again and found himself outside. He didn't know where his feet were taking him he just knew that's where he was going.

"NO L-LET GO OF ME P-PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!"

His voice was much closer now. "SOOBIN!" He yelled.

"YEONJUN!"

He came to the showers and his eyes immediately turned red seeing the alphas touching him, his tear stained face and his disheveled and ripped clothes.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HIM!" He ran over pulling one of them off and pushing another away and kicking the third one back. He got in front of Soobin his fangs sharp and profound, he growled at them and they all stood up leaping towards Yeonjun who then separated himself from Soobin to fight.

He looked up at them from his spot of the ground and gasped. He had never seen an alpha fight so intense before, he took out his phone and called the only alpha who knew Yeonjun the best.

"Hello?"

"Taehyun please help."

"Soobin hyung? What's going on why do you sound like that?"

"It's Yeonjun please hurry there are a group of alphas we're in the outdoor showers." His voice was unsteady and full of fear.

"I'm coming hold on." He hung up.

Soobin groaned and touched his arm, one of the alphas accidentally cut him with his nails when Yeonjun pushed him.

He looked up and his eyes widened.

Two of the alphas were unconscious and Yeonjun was still fighting the last one. He grabbed the alpha by his hair slamming it into the ground.

He's gonna kill him.

"Yeonjun stop!" He yelled. "He's done please stop!" His shock that he took the other two alphas down so quickly was washed over by the fear of him killing this alpha.

"Soobin!"

"Taehyun!" He yelled, the alpha saw what was going on and ran over pulling Yeonjun off of the unconscious alpha who was in a pool of his own blood.

"Yeonjun stop snap out of it!" Yeonjun was still struggling trying to get to the alpha who her his omega.

Soobin stumbled over and stood in his view. "Hyung I'm okay look at me." He cupped his face. "I'm okay."

Yeonjun slowly calmed down, his red eyes fading back to his dark brown ones, his pupils that had shrank went back to normal as well. His fangs retracted and were less pointy, his pheromones became less intense and more lovingly as he stared back into Soobin's eyes.

"Binnie." Taehyun let go of him and the alpha hugged him tightly. "Did they hurt you?" He took a good look at him and noticed the bruises on his neck and the cut on his arm.

Soobin tilted his head up so he wasn't looking down at the injuries. "I'm okay Hyung." He hugged him. "Thank you for saving me." Tears ran out of his eyes and he felt Yeonjun wrap his arms around him.

"Of course Binnie."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Yeonjun to the rescue

Look familiar og readers should remember 👀